Is this normal?

• samsung750
      samsung750
      Bronze
      7 days ago i passed the quiz then i filled in everything and waited 1 day then i saw that i needed to do an id check well i did that and sended my id card copy then 2 days later i opent a ticket asking when will i get my $50 dollar Party Poker money 2 days later i finaly got an respond he said please wait we will check your id first i said ok...

then 3 days later i opent another ticket asking how long it will take he said please wait we are checking it when something changed we will respond.

now 2 days later i still havent got anny respond or $50 ?(
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi samsung,

Please bear with the support team. Due to the popularity of PokerStrategy and the recent holiday season, they are currently processing a lot of applications.

The wait is definately worth it and PokerStrategy offers it's members so many benefits, the starting capital is just one small part of this.

We do however appreciate your anxious to get started and we appreciate your patience. You'll be up and running shortly, I am sure.

Best regards,

Bart
    • LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      Hi,

people working on checking your ID are very busy.
      However, they will send you an e-mail as soon as they are done with checking.
      You will be notified immediately, just have a little patience and try not to bore them with e-mails :D .

It didn't take longer than 10 days for anyone i know that had to go through the same procedure.
    • samsung750
      samsung750
      Bronze
      im still waiting........................................... ?(
    • samsung750
      samsung750
      Bronze
      -_- .....................
    • adrenalina91
      adrenalina91
      Bronze
      you should contact support. I received my money in 4 days.