[NL20-NL50] NL 50 SH QQ 4bet

• AlanMufc
      Known players:

0.25/0.5 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q:heart: , Q:diamond:
      MP2 raises to $1.50, 2 folds, BU raises to $5.00, SB folds, Hero raises to $12.50, MP2 raises to $49.26 (All-In), 2 folds.

Final Pot: $67.01

I realise this is not a good habit to get into but is it ok in this situation? button3better is very aggressive and the utg raiser had a 3bet percentage of 1% which i think is a good indicator that he won't shove lightly in this situation. I would've been happy to get it in against the button but i feel that utg has AK minimum here and is never doing this with jacks so i didn't think i had the equity i needed.

Bad move? if so should i be cold calling in the big blind or just getting in despite utg obvious strength?
  • 2 replies
    • Alan883
      I think that it is difficult to say because u dont have much hands in history of both players.

In such moves i think that this was great lay down and for this nice hand.

It is almost impossible that someone do such an action with TT, JJ maybe with AK.

So i think nice hand.
    • Kaitz20
      against QQ+/AK I think you have good enough equity consider that you have put pot 1/4th of your stack
      Si imo you can´t fold to shove