So Pissed With Full Tilt

• johnylasvegas1
      johnylasvegas1
      Bronze
      HI guys, leafsfan8 here and i am here to tell my terrible story of how full tilt treated me unfairly. I have been a long time customer of full tilt and a long time customer of pokerstrategy.

here is my story, 3 days ago i signed into msn. A friend of mine from full tilt with the username "kbeemer" named dan messaged me and said "deric i need you to sign into my full tilt and play my 2 11$ sngs 18 man turbos. I reluctantly do, and he says to me if i can cash i can transfer myself some $. There was about 11 left in one sng with 750 chips and 10 left with 3000 chips in 2nd sng. i ended up coming back and winning 1 of the 11$ sngs for 60$ pay out. Fairly i thought sending myself 25$ would be nice to him and i. He would have had only 19 in cashier if i lost both sngs or if i couldnt sign in he woulda been blinded out and been at 19$. but instead i left him 54$ in cashier. Well when he found out i had taken 25$ he started freaking out. He emailed full tilt to tell them it was fraud and i had stolen his money. We are no longer friends after this. Full tilt emailed me demanding i send back the 25$. i said no way, we had an agreement. well they took his word over mind and ended up closing my leafsfan8 account. An account i had had for 3 years, given them tons of business etc. I also had 30$ in my cashier which i asked if i would get bak and they said no they are keeping the funds. BULLSHIT! Also i had 100$ year end bonus for iron man that they wont give to me now! My next worry is my rakeback. I will be getting close to 30 or 40$ rakebak on friday and this money means a lot to me. I am hoping to talk to an admin and get the rakebak sent to a friend on full tilt who could then withdrawl the funds for me. I am about to switch to pokerstars after this. What should be my next step guys?

thanks don moxam aka "leafsfan8"
  • 52 replies
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      tl;dr
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      You can't use other people accounts.
      Dan used you.
      Find new friends.

You wish your rakeback would be sent to another account? It's like a dog driving a bus and smoking a cigar made of deer droppings and Havana hay.

P.S. Also Dan is fag because he does not use proper BRM.
    • johnylasvegas1
      johnylasvegas1
      Bronze
      why do u think my rakeb ak cant be sent to a different account? if it cant be thats not fair and i will be angry with pokerstrategy. as well as full tilt.
    • Irooz
      Irooz
      Bronze
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Because if FTP support thinks you cheated, they will ban you forever. And I doubt Pokerstrategy.com will believe you and send your money to some other account. Sorry, but it seems unreal.
    • johnylasvegas1
      johnylasvegas1
      Bronze
      i am not at fault i wish i could take this to court. im so pissed off. i need my rakebak. i earned it. just like i earned my 100$ bonus from tilt i wont get now
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      so you had your fulltilt account closed for $25 ? I guess you didn't have much money to begin with.

this is what I would do:

1. deposit $55 at stars
      2. play the daily 80k next sunday
      3. win it
      4. buy new friends

and never play on someone else's account or let someone else play for you unless you trust that person 100% , pokersites have little to zero tolerance with that.
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Well, I know how terrible you must feel. I would suggest you fill up a support ticket (form can be found in "HELP" section). Also be sure to inform us about the process, because it is interesting how this will turn out. Hopefully truth triumphs. Good luck man!

We feel your pain.
    • johnylasvegas1
      johnylasvegas1
      Bronze
      your very right. i did fill out a ticket. hopefully pokerstrategy is more kind then the crooks at full tilt poker. i cant believe they have just phuked me over. its gonna take some time to get over just like a break up with a girlfriend. i will be happy if my rakebak can be sent to my good friend northie who can then withdrawl the funds. if this cant be done, ill be even more angry
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
      if his a friend and asked you to play for him then you are in no title of transfering the money you should have waited for him to transfer .... also...buy a bat and hit him in the head with it....also you should have sent the fokin 25 back if idiots from fulltilt asked you to do that ...( idiots because i have a banned account too )
    • Kojika
      Kojika
      Bronze
      Punsh your friend right in his face...
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
      alejandrosh,actually you CAN ask a friend to play for you if your internet connection failed till you get it back....it s stipulated in the terms and conditions....so he didn't do anything wrong... the thing is i don't understand where s the self esteem in this story... this guy had his account banned for 25 and the other one wrecked a friendship for 25....seem like 2 nice guys...i would have sent the idiot his money and focked him for life if he s that retarded.... i don t like having retarded bad intention friends
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      I can garentee you 100% you will not recieve any rakeback and pokerstrategy have nothing to do with distrubting rakeback, it is all handled by fulltilt.

You broke the rules rightly or wrongly and we all know what happens at ANY poker site when you do.
      You are shut down and the funds taken.

Why oh why would you tell fulltilt you will not return the money?
      That is the single most stupid thing I have ever heard. If fulltilt tell you to do something like that you do it, dont tell them no. What did you think they would do?
      Just say "Oh ok" and thats the end of it.

We can see your "Mate" is an ahole but there is nothing you can do about it.

This is real life and real money not make believe
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      sneak into ur friends bedroom one day and put a tomato on his pillow
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      send your msn history of the guy to full tilt to show em that u re telling the truth.

if this wont work then ... log in with your "friends" acc if he hasnt changed pass and spread all his money to other people :D
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      What is with this tomato crap and why is PS turning into 2+2?

Now I do realize this is you ihufa, so I take that for what it's worth lol. But seriously I lurk at 2+2 for ages now and the last month or so I find PS is becoming more like it. What gives?
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Originally posted by AlexanderD22
      Originally posted by ihufa
      What is with this tomato crap and why is PS turning into 2+2?

Now I do realize this is you ihufa, so I take that for what it's worth lol. But seriously I lurk at 2+2 for ages now and the last month or so I find PS is becoming more like it. What gives?
      some retards just found out about BBV i guess and they now want to be like them dunno.

i just brought the tomato joke cus i think it's incredibly excellent
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      When you fail at poker - troll some ^^
    • kb021292
      kb021292
      Bronze
      ul man nothing u can do really. u wer being a gd friend by playing for hiom if he was incapable though i do believe u should have let him transfer the money since u didint decide on an amount. And another thing i fully agree with lenonac....... wtf would you tell full tilt u wer not going to return the money. o and ya punch him in teh face if u get the chnace..... he deserves it