[NL2-NL10] NL 10 BSS - QQ - Sick, SOOOOO SICK

• santostr
      This is just for fun... Have you ever seen that?

Known players:

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q:heart: , Q:spade:
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 calls $0.10, MP1 raises to $0.40, MP2 calls $0.40, Hero raises to $1.60, 2 folds, SB calls $1.55, 2 folds, MP1 raises to $4.11 (All-In), MP2 raises to $7.15 (All-In), Hero raises to $9.70 (All-In), SB calls $5.58 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Flop: ($25.82) 4:spade: , K:diamond: , 4:club:
      Turn: ($25.82) 5:spade:
      River: ($25.82) 8:heart: (4 players)

Final Pot: $25.82

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows two pairs, queens and fours (Qh Qs)
      MP1 shows a full-house, kings full of fours (Kh Kc)
      SB shows two pairs, jacks and fours (Jc Jh)
      MP2 shows two pairs, aces and fours (Ac Ad)

MP1 wins with a full-house, kings full of fours (Kh Kc)

Thank god I have a few tousand hands recorded or I would be one of those yelling that FT is rigged, hahahah

Well, I'll add just one question.
      As MP2 just flat called, I thought I was againts AK. I mean, How in the world would I think both had me beat? Standart shove, right?
  • 2 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg

Since they're all bad without full stacks i'm not really looking to fold at any point, however MP2 is playing 59/7, i see no reason to put him just on AK, he could have pretty much anything. SB really rarely has us beat, MP1 is a bit more worrisome because he was the first raiser and still jammed after so many people got involved, but he's only got 40bb so whatever :p

Hope it helps.
    • buhhy
      Hmm, I find that although microstakes players may be loose, they won't SHOVE as loose. With 3 other players going apeshit preflop, I would have to lay QQ down since there is a very good chance at least 1 of the villains have you crushed with KK+. It's true maybe 1 or 2 of them will show up with JJ-, I find I would always be behind with QQ in multiway preflop all in pots in which case QQ would perform the same as AK or any other pair.