This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Kk

• Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)

Known players:
      CO:
      $10.00
      BU:
      $15.85
      SB:
      $11.70
      BB(Hero):
      $10.00

Preflop: Hero is BB with K, K.
      2 folds, SB raises to $0.30, Hero calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.6) A, K, 8 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.30, Hero calls $0.30.

Turn: ($1.2) 4 (2 players)
      SB bets $1.00, Hero calls $1.00.

River: ($3.2) A (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $2.45, SB raises to $10.10, Hero calls $5.95(All-In).

Final Pot: $21.7.

Results follow:

Hero shows a full-house, kings full of aces(Kc Kd).
      SB shows a full-house, aces full of kings(Ac Ks).

SB wins with a full-house, aces full of kings(Ac Ks).
  • 3 replies
    • santostr
      santostr
      Bronze
      I think it's ok to slowplay PF, since you have position. A reraise might just get a fold.

On that flop, your goal is to get all the money in. I'd make a move before. Probably on the turn.

As played, I call the river. If he has a higher full house.. That's poker...
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      if player is bad who would often b/c pf with wide range oop then you can also 3-bet pf
      I think pstflop is fine, although you can also raise turn and shove river to get value for Ax hands
    • Linderoth
      Linderoth
      Bronze
      Originally posted by santostr
      I think it's ok to slowplay PF, since you have position. A reraise might just get a fold.

On that flop, your goal is to get all the money in. I'd make a move before. Probably on the turn.

As played, I call the river. If he has a higher full house.. That's poker...I
      I don't think it's a good idea to slowplay pf, what if the k didn't hit the board, you have no idea where you are with the A in the board

I would 3bet re-raise pf, call his bet in the flop, re-raise in the turn and obviously call in the river