Already have a partypoker account

• belgam111
      belgam111
      Basic
      I had created a partypoker account just before finishing the quiz, but haven't played a single hand, or deposited any money into that account.
      Is there no way of getting the bonus money to this partypoker account? The faq of pokerstrategy states:

"In case you created a PartyPoker Playmoney account or you did not play for Real Money yet. Just create an account with our Bonus Code."

When I try to create a new account it says i already have an account.
      Do i just have to use a new email adress (tried it with the same one)? My name and information is also already entered in the database, should I change those for the unused account too in orde to make a new account with the bonus code?
  • 4 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi belgam111!

As far as I know you just need a new email address to create a new account with our bonus code.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • boddis
      boddis
      Bronze
      Let's see... I think this should be a new thread but it might not be. Anyway:

Hi, I want to join the PokerStrategy $50 thing, but I have accounts and played for real money both on Party and on Titan Poker. I guess there's no hope for me?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi boddis!

Unfortunately you have no possibility to get the $50 for free. But we offer deposit bonus codes on Full Tilt Poker and Interpoker ("PSVIP") and if you register at these poker platforms with our bonus codes you have the opportunity to collect StrategyPoints and to benefit from our strategy articles, videos, coachings, promotions, etc. But before you invest your own money make sure that you read our strategy articles carefully and stick to them.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • TheReplicator
      TheReplicator
      Bronze
      Originally posted by boddis
      Let's see... I think this should be a new thread but it might not be. Anyway:

Hi, I want to join the PokerStrategy $50 thing, but I have accounts and played for real money both on Party and on Titan Poker. I guess there's no hope for me?

When you deposit your own money at FullTilt or InterPoker you are able to get a 100% up to 600$ sign up bonus at FullTilt and at InterPoker a 100% up to 300$ bonus.

Regards,
      Tobi