Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $4.27
      Hero:
      $9.65

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with J:heart: , J:diamond:
      5 folds, Hero raises to $0.35, BU folds, SB calls $0.30, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.80) 5:diamond: , A:spade: , 8:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.30, Hero raises to $0.90, SB calls $0.60.

Turn: ($2.60) 6:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.10, Hero calls $0.10.

River: ($2.80) 9:diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $2.80, Hero raises to $8.30 (All-In), SB calls $0.12 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $8.64

I don't think he has an ace that often..
      I just shove the river (+0.18) cause I was pissed about his play.

Edit: That turn bet = check to me.
  • 2 replies
    • michaelqian
      michaelqian
      Bronze
      I think if you look back on this hand the word "tilt" will come into your mind.

Flop is a call for me, but even if I call I expect him to have an Ace more often than not. Therefore if he bets the turn I'm folding.

Easy call on turn.

River is an obvious fold, just about everything in his range beats you. From a pair of aces, two pairs to straights and possibly sets.

Getting pissed off about his play is certainly not a good reason to call that river pot sized bet.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by michaelqian
      I think if you look back on this hand the word "tilt" will come into your mind.

Flop is a call for me, but even if I call I expect him to have an Ace more often than not. Therefore if he bets the turn I'm folding.

Easy call on turn.

River is an obvious fold, just about everything in his range beats you. From a pair of aces, two pairs to straights and possibly sets.

Getting pissed off about his play is certainly not a good reason to call that river pot sized bet.
      That works for me. I'd almost like the flop raise as a valueraise if we were deeper, but as it is it gets the pot so big we're almost committed if he can indeed be drawing sometimes, so i'd just call with some showdown value.

Hope it helps.