Time's a loaded gun : semi-serious NL blog - now on nl100

• Zaonce
      Zaonce
      Black
      Welcome Folks, this is the place when i'm going to spam bullshits, and, eventually, maybe, sometimes, talk about .. you know, the game with 2 cards.
      I'm Luca from Livorno (Italy), occasionally studying economic sciences at uni, occasionally playing football, occasionally exiting home and meeting people not involved in the 2 cards game.
      But first the carrer: began like 8 months ago with 1$ sng on fulltilt, broke after 2 months, regained until 130$ bankroll restarting to a rakeback of $2 (lol). Then deposited 40€ in a not-affiliated room, and it was the point. Climbed 1 and 2 normal sng, then 3,7,14,35 (!) turbo. After a downswing and after a huge cash out.. here i am, back on sng, but on stars.it, exactly 1 month ago (that's why i'm diamond). Grinded 5, leveled up at 10, huge downswing back on 5, then regained 10€ limit and now near to rakeback-level up on 20€ grinding about 100-150 sit/day (yes i hate real life ^^).
      K time for bullshits, did you ever noticed that cats who do not wants to be petted are generally anxious and needs medicines? Ok now you know, so this is Luna my anxious kitty, and she's not happy to know you, you damn nerds.

and this is a song, a good one:
  • 24 replies
    • stell4444
      stell4444
      Basic
      pool!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Interestin blog,cool cat,cheers and good luck with w/e ur gonna be doin
    • Zaonce
      Zaonce
      Black
      Pokerstar's rigged, well, nothing new. Time for whine: AAAAAAAAAAAHOWTHEF***ISPOSSIBLETHATIALWAYSFINDBETTERHANDSONTHEBIGBLINDRIGGEDSETUPPED2SICK2BEREAAALL!!111!£"!£.
      K, back to normal attitude :) .
      Sng's are not going good, lost in 1 day 25 buyins, now the red line of ev is 50 buyins above the green one. Happens. So i'm gonna level down for just a couple of day,and gonna grind more for reach the 1k € bonus before the end of the month. Ah, and started nl5 bss sh on fulltilt, gotta learn, but it's going good,as now +8 stacks in 5300 hands, well, pretty easy stuff at this limits i guess.
      Aaaand.. i need more time.
      There's always not enough time, i need like 40 hours day for do everything, why the earth tours around its axis so slow! :f_confused: .
      Need more time that i probably would use for waste more time.

cauz i need more tiiiiimmee yes i need more tiiiimee

Thanks mr pavlos feel free to spam everything you want :P

Originally posted by stell4444
      pool!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Look,i'm trapped :( but i need more time :(
    • Zaonce
      Zaonce
      Black
      Hey guys, after a break-even session i'm here for write shits for ya, respect :P
      In these days i avoided the level down and earned 15 buy in, pretty good. NL5 bss on tilt was going good but yesterday i tried NL10 rush, so it's not going good anymore :P .
      Pokerstars's really rigged, do not play on it (plz don't, plz :( ).

This is a photo of me, when i used to have no life. (pretty gay?).

And you know you can't kill who have no life.

• Zaonce
      Zaonce
      Black
      back! Sry guys, thanks to telecom italia i haven't played in the last 7 days, hope every telecom tech supporters will die, ok ok, not the girl in the tv spots :P .

I finally decided to resolve all my bonus on stars and leave sngs for like a month and really try bss, after 27500 hands at nl5 my win rate seems decent at 3.28 BB/100 but should be less, i'm above ev, should be like 2.20. Ofc i got to improve a lot, i'm still pretty aggrodonk-crazy3better-middlepairneverfolder :D . Deciding in wich poker room should i deposit (i wanna remain diamond even without sngs..) stay tuned.

Ah, nearly ready to upgrade my poor pc, my amd 3200+ will have his deserved pension, after these.. 3? years of full stress, thanks mate, you earned a special place in old hardware's glorious compartment, next to sega mega drive and dreamcast's game. D'you remember them?

• Zaonce
      Zaonce
      Black
      My sng carreer is over, from now i'm a cash game player :P . Starting at nl20 on betfred,could play 50 or 100 but i want to improve my game a bit. Had a fantastic first day, ofc above ev :P .
      I don't wanna hear anything about icm anymore!
      Ah, and think that i'll stay this month and the next as platinum, before get back to diamond, to be honest will be pretty difficoult to remain platinium this month (multitabling only x4 - x6) but there's no problem, i'll be back again :D . brb session.
    • Zaonce
      Zaonce
      Black
      First week on bss, decent, could be better, did tons of errors. Sometimes i have the strange feeling that i'm doing it wrong, but i do it anyway, must be some kind of permanent-foolish tilt. I feel that i could easily beat nl20, i just should play more, and more concentrated.

The winter is nearly over, i'm trying to gain a bit of fit, yeah it's useless, but i like lost battles.
      The rain slides on windows like as a sled on snow; and the longer i'm here, the longer i miss myself, and no longer breathing. The hours at the green tables becomes cold dementia, weighted, calculating.

tomorrow's another day, with another lost battle

No one will ever know our names
      But the bards' songs will remain
    • Zaonce
      Zaonce
      Black
      Back guys, crushing NL20, think i'll start NL50 soon (i hope), so maybe i can get back on diamond status. And i hate cash outs. graph:

And it's nearly beach time, i got to begin to invent excuses for staying at home grinding and spamming on msn :V stay tuned :O
    • Zaonce
      Zaonce
      Black
      Poker first: so this is it: final graph of nl20 (not included rakeback and bonuses)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Pretty sick bad run at the end i know, but i can consider this limit beated i guess, so let's go with 50.

Bullshits now: going to scotland in june, hope to see something cool between a beer and another :P , think i have to rewatch braveheart before, yes just for the 12nd time.
    • Zaonce
      Zaonce
      Black
      Here we go! missed me? :P sooo... i ask you.. from northern european countries.. why why whyyyy when you come to italy for holidays you wear such big stupid backpacks and ugly sandals? why :( expecially young girls, how can you do it :( be aware please.

Talking about serious stuffs: i saw the inter win the champions league.. what could i say.. death would have been preferable; unluckly my (and stella's) paranormal powers wasn't enough. Damn!.

Oh right i'm supposed to write about poker :P nl50 is a way tougher than 20 imo (at least on ipoker network) but it's still beatable, even if i ran pretty cold. At the beginning of the month i was down 15 stacks and very close to level down, but now i'm up to 15 so it's pretty decent, 30 stacks run in 30k hands, so sick :P .

loved this movie :heart:
    • Zaonce
      Zaonce
      Black
      Ok, time to change this blog, from now on, i'll talk more about poker, post hands and analize them myself,critic myself and give myself objectives (with the contribution of who reads and want to comment ofc).
      Time to change, things evolve so fast, i can't miss this shot at nl50, now i have a contract :P
      Things are gonna collapse on themselves, as times goes by
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      i am like 90% sure u use drugs (which i dont think is bad)

so how's nl50 for ya? give an update
    • Zaonce
      Zaonce
      Black
      here we go
      1) I absolutely have to stop overplaying QQ preflop, there's some opponents wich simply don't go broke preflop with nothing else than AA and KK, stats are pretty clear about it, i just have to find the 'guts' to make tough folds.
      Examples:
      Oppo is a 28/12/1.9/51 on 617 hands. i squeeze from the button and he openrestal my squeeze from the bb. Now, he have 2% (two) of 3bet, 0% 4bet on 8 entries, he's never bluffing here and i can't see him doing it with less than QQ+ because this kind of player the major part of the times would have simply flatted with AK and see if he can hit the flop. But let's say that he can do it with AKs, my equity against QQ+,AKs is 30%. That's a tough fold to do when it happens in game but i have to do it the next time.

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($67.66)
      BB ($57.33)
      UTG ($106)
      UTG+1 ($47.50)
      CO ($37.68)
      Hero ($50)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: Q:heart:

UTG raises to $1.75, UTG+1 calls $1.75, fold, Hero raises to $7.50, fold, BB raises to $13.25, fold, fold, Hero... mhh he's so tight preflop.. he shows so much strenght.. but i have QQ i mean.. i can't fold QQ after have squeezed.. i'd be so exploitable.. oh fuck, it's 6 handed raises to $50 (AI), BB calls $36.75

BB shows A:diamond: A:club: --> that's not a cooler, that was avoidable

Hero shows Q:club: Q:heart:

Another example:
      Oppo is 20/15/2.7/30 on 459 hands, 3bet 4%, squeeze 4%, 4bet range 1,9%. Now .. he has 4%, that means something like JJ+, AKs, AKo if it's only a valuerange, otherwise he could call JJ and bluff sometimes. But look at the situation closer, i raise from utg and the mp flats me, he squeezes against my utg range.. i think he's never bluffing here neither, and i don't even think he's gonna go broke with AK against an utg raise for 115bb, that's another fold imo.
      But again, while playing, i just was unable to fold.

SB ($81.83)
      BB ($95.17)
      Hero ($64.93)
      UTG+1 ($67.15)
      CO ($69.94)
      BTN ($37.87)

Dealt to Hero Q:heart: Q:spade:

Hero raises to $1.75, UTG+1 calls $1.75, fold, fold, SB raises to $7.50, fold, Hero raises to $19, fold, SB raises to $53.50, Hero raises to $64.93 (AI), SB calls $11.43

Hero shows Q:heart: Q:spade:

SB shows A:heart: A:club: --> not a cooler, just a missed fold.
    • Zaonce
      Zaonce
      Black
      That's such a dramatics hand:

SB ($101)
      BB ($88.07)
      UTG ($29.82)
      Hero ($112)
      CO ($55.19)
      BTN ($73.31)

Dealt to Hero 3:club: 3:diamond:

ok np, i never set

fold, Hero raises to $1.75, fold, fold, SB calls $1.50, fold

FLOP ($4) 9:club: 3:spade: K:heart:

SB checks, Hero bets $3, SB calls $3

nice! finally some value :O , oppo is a calling station 29/22/1.2/49 on 1.2k hands, we're both 200bb deep, he probably has a sort of K or a pp

TURN ($10) 9:club: 3:spade: K:heart: 6:spade:

SB checks, Hero bets $7, SB raises to $19.50

Omg that's so ugly! a 1.2 af who raises me on a pretty dry turn.. well ok he can have K9.. maybe even AK sometimes.. raise to cbet on the turn 36... 36! 36 it's pretty high! he's like bluffing or overplaying half of the times.. if i ship it i'll make probably fold K9 KQ or maybe even AK and isolate myself against better sets... well he can even semibluff like K:spade: Q:spade: ... or maybe even 4:spade: 5:spade: .. but i want to keep in his air... and i can't start folding sets like this cmon! <deep breath>

Hero calls $12.50

RIVER ($49) 9:club: 3:spade: K:heart: 6:spade: 4:heart:

SB bets $33, Hero starts trembling..

okokokok easy! the fd has not completed, wich is always good, so it increase the probabily that he's continuing with the bluff.. omg af on the river is so few.. 0.7 .. well.. he should know that my calling range here is practically the same of 33 dollars and of a slightly allin overbet.. maybe if he have a set he's going to ship it all.. but maybe he has like 66 so he's not completely sure and he's just bet/calling.. well ye he could still have K9 or KQ-AK... FUCK THE TIMEBANK IS EXPIRING! ok i have to win this thing around 25? 27? percent of the times and he could be behind or bluffing.. and only the braves wins here :s_evil:

Hero herocalls $33

Hero shows 3:club: 3:diamond:
      (Pre 19%, Flop 90.8%, Turn 95.5%)

SB shows 8:diamond: 8:spade:
      (Pre 81%, Flop 9.2%, Turn 4.5%)

Hero wins $112

?( :P
    • Zaonce
      Zaonce
      Black
      Originally posted by MrPavlos
      i am like 90% sure u use drugs (which i dont think is bad)

so how's nl50 for ya? give an update
      hahaha no i'm like this as natural :P nl50's going decent now, but i had 2 failed shots and a cashback, but this is the good time i feel it :P thanks for interesting, cheers :D
    • Zaonce
      Zaonce
      Black
      Couple of more hands:

1) utg is a pretty passive regular 21/19/1.2/32 on 395 hands, until the turn everything standard i guess.His call at the c/r united with his utg raise looks pretty strong to me, but i think that AK ships it on the flop, i think he could play this way AA,KK,QQ,JJ and QJ. The turn is very ugly and an action killer, i check with the intention of c/f but he checks behind.. that makes me think that probably he picked up AQ as a two pair but still all other sets are possible. The river makes unlikely JJ and now i beat AK and KK but i'm not sure on what to do.. i tried to valuebet but i think it's pretty thin, just against AK or AQ and he ship it; so ugly. But i think it's a close fold but i never win it.

Hero ($51.92)
      BB ($108)
      UTG ($83.77)
      CO ($22.13)
      BTN ($50)

Dealt to Hero T:club: T:diamond:

UTG raises to $2, fold, fold, Hero calls $1.75, fold

FLOP ($4.50) J:spade: T:heart: Q:diamond:

Hero checks, UTG bets $3.50, Hero raises to $10.50, UTG calls $7

TURN ($25.50) J:spade: T:heart: Q:diamond: A:club:

Hero checks, UTG checks

RIVER ($25.50) J:spade: T:heart: Q:diamond: A:club: J:club:

Hero bets $15, UTG raises to $71.27 (AI), Hero?

2)that's so close imo, i have some history with him,20/17/2.7/32 on 270 hands, 3bet on the button 13% on 24 entries, fold to 4bet 0/1 .. thik i'd do this again.

SB ($15)
      BB ($25)
      UTG ($63.25)
      UTG+1 ($74.51)
      Hero ($64.27)
      BTN ($50)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: A:diamond:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $1.75, BTN raises to $6, fold, fold, Hero raises to $14.50, BTN raises to $50 (AI), Hero calls $35.50
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      about the 1st hand:i dont like the turn check,although ofc it is an action killer but since his stats are solid and his aggression factor is lowish imo u should bet the turn aswell,now if he shoves well i guess it's one of those sick spots where u are behind of everything except some 2p combo which i dont think he might shove over ur turn bet anyway so u take a deep breath,close ur eyes and hit the fold buttom.However if he calls the turn bet and u got the FH on the river well then i am shoving anyway there,if he got AA/QQ/JJ/AJ its a cooler and u go on.

Now as it is played i am more inclined to guess he has either AK or QQ but even QQ he has to raise since he knows that any A,K, or even a 9 might kill his action so i am thinkin of AK there which is the hand that needs 0 protection

Also another thing i wanted to say is,ur SB,why dont u 3bet preflop???u call a hand against a player that u seem to respect only in the hope of chasing a 2 outer? since i guess u know that most of the times an over card will hit the flop and even on a low flop u cant be too sure against him 3bet pre

If he 4bets pre then depends on what u ve seen him do u can fold or call,i dont think a dude with 1.2 af will 4bet wide anyway.

wow thats a long post...

i wanna know what happened in hand 1
    • Zaonce
      Zaonce
      Black
      About the first hand, i'm not used to 3bet TT generally, just because of its equity, when you're 4betted it's really hard to choose the spot to shove and show profit in the long run, if you're called that you'll be behind or in coinflip against his range generally, and out of position. I like the call to maintain the pot small. You have a point about the turnplay, with your line i might get even fold a better hand from time to time, like JJ. The hand finishes that i'm just unable to fold full house and i call, and he shows AA :P
    • Zaonce
      Zaonce
      Black
      Again a preflop war.. how much is stron his flat to 3bet? do i have fold equity if i push? are there some other ways to play the hand than ship it? bb is 17/15/2.8/42 in 250 hands, other stats (but don't know how much are they useful are: fold to 3bet 60% (5 entries) 4bet 20%(5 entries) 4bet range 2.8% (5)

Hero ($59.84)
      BB ($62.10)
      UTG ($24.31)
      UTG+1 ($147)
      CO ($48.50)
      BTN ($14.25)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: Q:club:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $2, Hero raises to $6, BB calls $5.50, BTN raises to $14.25 (AI), Hero?

and a more tricky one:
      Preflop i can 3bet but his fold to 3bet is only 33%, so i call. utg is 28/20/2.2/36 on 700 hands. On the flop i'm basically calling to float, his af from the flop to the turn drops from 2,9 to 1,9 even if his frequency on the turn is pretty decent, 39%.
      On the turn i pick up the monster draw and decided to semibluff, i bet 24 in a 17.75 pot so i have to win around 55% of the time to show profit + my equity in the pot, so i think i'm in. He ships it and i i call ofc, i have to put 30 in a pot of 88, i have to win it around 27% of the times. Even against a tight 3bet range of AA,KK,JJ,88,AhKh,KJs,KJo i have the 30%

SB ($50)
      BB ($50)
      UTG ($58.76)
      UTG+1 ($56.09)
      Hero ($62.59)
      BTN ($44.93)

Dealt to Hero 9:heart: T:heart:

UTG raises to $1.50, fold, Hero calls $1.50, fold, fold, fold

FLOP ($3.75) 4:spade: K:club: J:heart:

UTG bets $3, Hero calls $3

TURN ($9.75) 4:spade: K:club: J:heart: 8:heart:

UTG bets $8, Hero raises to $24, UTG raises to $54.26 (AI), Hero calls $30.26