Quick question on the 50 dollar clearence.

• JohnDavis
      JohnDavis
      Bronze
      Hi, i play on full tilt poker. I just wanted to know that i require 1000 ftp points to clear my 50 dollar bonus rite, it says that the happy hour points dont count. Does that mean that only the double points that i receive on top of my base points during that period of play in the happy hour dont count or like all my points my happy hour and my base points for that period of play dont count?
      Plus, can i use my ftp that i have accumulated? or do i have to save all of the 1000. Ex: can i use my 200 ftp that i have rite now to play on a freeroll, will that be counted towards my 1000? or will i have to save my 200, and accumulate 1000 by not using any of the 200 i have accumulated so far?
  • 3 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

It means that just the extra happy hour points you get don't count, E.G.:

You've accumulated 204 points in a 2x happy hour, this means that 102 of them do count towards your bonus clearance :) .

Yes, you can use all the FTP you've gained and they will still count towards your bonus clearance, so you don't actually need to have 1000+ points on your account when the bonus gets cleared :) .

If you have any more questions feel free to post them!

Regards,

Primzi
    • WilsonOu
      WilsonOu
      Bronze
      Does this clearance mean that I need 1000 points to keep my 50 starting capital? What does it mean when I have to clear it?
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello WilsonOu!

Yes, the clearance means that you need to collect 1000 points to keep your starting capital. If you fail to do so in the desired period of time (a few months), the capital will be taken from you, but you should not have any troubles with collecting those points.

After you clear the starting capital, the money is all yours, you can also withdraw it.

Regards,

Primzi