How Long Before Starting Capital is deposited on Pokerstars?

• WiredAces
      I cleared the quiz and opted for playing on Pokerstars. Now I know they said it may take upto almost 2 working days, but how long does it normally take to get deposited on pokerstars? Its almost 24 hrs now since completing the quiz and opting to play on pokerstars, and still no sign of the deposit. Hence I thought I wud ask.

Thank in advance for replying.
  • 1 reply
    • justkyle88
      Hey WiredAces,

Welcome to and the Community!

The starting capital can take up to 96 WORKING hours (with id check) to get to you. But there are also some things you can check:

-Have you received an id check through the mail? Please check your inbox as well as your junk mail as well. If you have then please send a copy of the requested id to

-Are you sure you have entered all your details correct on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here:
      Also make sure that you enter the PokerStrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transferred and then you would have to choice a different poker platform..

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature.