250$ Freeroll wierd stuff

• ro1chwvd
      This happened the second time in a few days so here I am to tell the story.

As I said in the title, it was a 250$ freeroll and way before it started the registered users counter got to the 15.000 limit. It was late at night so I thought I would just play for a while, just for fun. After about 10 mins, everyone at the table started automatically folding every hand, as if they were away/disconnected. All I had to do was call every hand, and slowly but surely got my stack up to about 20.000 chips, just from the blinds. This took about 20 mins and then players started showing up with bigger stacks, but being very few of them and because I was moved from table to table I could keep it up, on occasions get called and double up and after about an hour I was second to the chipleader with about 3000 people left in the tourney. I got extremely bored/sleepy and went on an all-in spree when there were about 600 people left, eventually busting out. Made 0.07$ :)

Is this normal in a freeroll with that many ppl, or is it a glitch at PartyPoker? I've never seen this in a 100$ freeroll where there are less users.

• 1 reply