Short Stack Strategy

• SPTHARRY
      SPTHARRY
      Bronze
      I HAVE JUST PLAYED ON THE 10 CENT CASH TABLE, AND HAD TO REBUY TWICE WITHOUT GETTING A SINGLE STARTING HAND AS PER THE SHORT STACK STRATEGY! IS THIS NORMAL, DO I JUST CARRY ON REBUYING OR TRY ANOTHER TABLE ???
  • 3 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

I would suggest turning off the caps lock button as it may annoy some people and we will answer your question in any case :) .

Since SSS is a pretty tight game, it often happens that we get no really good hands for some time. If this bores you, you should increase the amount of tables you play (some people play over 24 tables of SSS simultanously ;) ). Later on, when you get a hang of the strategy, you will be able to implement some steals and resteals in your game (play looser in the late positions and blinds, adapting to your oponents), then the action is guaranteed. But for starters, just increase the amount of tables to an amount that you can still handle :) . Oh, and switching the table has completely no effect on your game so your best option would be just setting an auto rebuy (some sites offer that, otherwise you can do that using some AHK scripts/table ninja).

Good luck at the tables and if you have anymore questions, feel free to ask them!

Regards,

Primzi
    • SPTHARRY
      SPTHARRY
      Bronze
      Many thanks for the most helpful inormation and apologies for the caps
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      If you have had to rebuy twice then I would suggest finding a new table.
      Not because your luck may change but because you image will be so tight that I doubt you will get any action when you do get a hand.

Good luck