StrategyPoints update

• AAkthxbye
      AAkthxbye
      Bronze
      Have the StrategyPoints from Betfair been updated this week? I'm trying to figure out if I'm tracked correctly, I registered on Thursday and haven't received any StrategyPoints yet. Bet365 had pretty much daily updates, I guess that's why I'm so impatient. Also, I wanna get to browsing the Silver stuff :D
  • 3 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey AAkthxbye,

The StrategyPoints get updated whenever we get the lists from the respective poker rooms. Usually this happens every or every second day. You can find the date of the last strategy point update of each of the Poker Rooms on the home page. The screenshot below shows where you can find the last day of update (marked with red):

For more information on StrategyPoints you can also check out our rewards system page.

As for knowing whether you are tracked or not.
      I suggest contacting BetFair and PokerStrategy.com support.

Goodluck at reaching Silver :)

Regards,

Kyle.
    • AAkthxbye
      AAkthxbye
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply!

I did create a ticket during the weekend, but support told me to wait for the next update, which is what I've been doing. According to Betfair, I'm tracked correctly, but from what I've read on the forums, others have had trouble with the tracking although Betfair says all's good.

Also, thanks for the screenshot. However, my homepage is not showing the "As of" column (in any language). Only the rooms and points.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      I haven't had much experience with BetFair so I can't be as of much help in this department. Sorry.
      I would continue your talks with support as Moderators don't have access to your account.

However, my homepage is not showing the "As of" column (in any language).

I think it's an old screen shot. I think we updated that. Nothing to worry about though.

Regards,

Kyle.