Hi. i am spt harry and i have been playing poker for a few years in a live format on a weekly basis. I have decided to start fromscratch and learn from pokerstrategy as my own have not been overall profitable. The idea of starting fresh is that i can do exactly as taught and become profitable. Hopefully i havent got too many bad habits already. Love the site thus far, very informative and presented in a very professional clear manner.

thanks for thus far
      sptharry :P
  • 3 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Hello again Harry!

I am glad that you like the site, Pokerstrategy definetely provides users with a nice amount of free learning material. The road to the professional high stakes poker is not short and easy, but with some effort and will to learn you will be having nice profit in no time, that I can tell you from my personal experience :) .

The best way to do this is by:
      -studying the theory of poker through the poker strategy articles
      -watching videos
      -attending our free professional coachings
      -getting involved in the hand evaluation forums ("sample hands", you can find them in the forums).

I wish you good luck with your fresh start, good luck at the tables and that you soon get involved in our nice community :) .
    • cryoburn
      Start by forgetting everything you learned and thought was right.
      Read the articles, forum posts and watch some videos.
    • kb021292
      welcom to pokerstrategy and good luck with ur fresh start!!