getting a 2nd capital?

• mreebye
      mreebye
      Bronze
      i see threads of people having gotten a 2nd starting capital , how is this possible? is there anything that can be done to get another $50 add on?

oh one more thing , i registered to fulltilt, is there no bonus available from the pokerstrategy referal code? because i dont see anything listed in the bonus account

thnx for ur time
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi mreebye,

Second starting capitals are not normal. PokerStrategy do occasionally give some away at random but they cannot be requested.

Full Tilt recently changed their rules and no longer provide a matching bonus to the $50 PokerStrategy money.
      They do however provide you with a 100% matching bonus on your own deposit (up to $600), so you actually gain more from the change in rules.

Best regards,

Bart
    • nsr15
      nsr15
      Basic
      hmm i requested fulltilt frre capital 23 detsember and i id check now, cant i reciieve my free capital to fulltilt
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nsr15
      hmm i requested fulltilt frre capital 23 detsember and i id check now, cant i reciieve my free capital to fulltilt
      Yes, after your ID check is cleared. Please be patient and provide support team with everything they require.

Best regards & welcome to the community.

Bart
    • nsr15
      nsr15
      Basic
      i dont understand now Can i recieve my free capital to FT or no
    • vonki
      vonki
      Bronze
      Hello nsr15 and welcome to Pokerstrategy.com!

If you have gotten an email about an ID-check, you have to send all the required documents to the adress stated in the email.

Once the support team has checked them and they are OK, you should recieve your startingcapital!

If you have any more questions, dont hesitate to ask!

Best regards,

vonki