working on FDB at Euro & GBP tables

• arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      Hi, I have a question about releasing the First Deposit Bonus at euro and GBP tables instead of $ tables.

We know that when you play euro and GBP tables, you earn MCP as if you were playing $ tables, only that they multiply it by 1,6(euro) and 1,7(GBP) at the end of the month.

This is because when you play with euro, you are actually receiving MCP at the rate that you should receive were the tables $. Of course now, euro is worth more than dollars, hence the multiplier.

What I'm thinking now is that, I'm working on my first deposit bonus at euro tables, and I'm wondering if the boost points I will receive (according to the currency multiplier) will help me in releasing the first deposit bonus.

When I play NL4 euro, I'm actually playing around NL6 in $, therefore the boosted points that I get should actually help me earn first deposit bonus.

To make it short, my question is: Does the euro and GBP boost help me earn first deposit bonus, and if not, why is that?
  • 8 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Hi arisko;

I'm not sure I got what are you asking, so feel free to ask again if I missed the point ;)

So, all MCP earned at the tables count for bonus releasing, what includes Happy hour points as well as multiplied GBP/EUR points.
      But on the other hand, points boosts recieved after each month do not count in, because they were not earned at the tables (thus they depend more on your VIP status than on amount of rake paid).

Good luck at the tables!
    • Khiiniau
      Khiiniau
      Gold
      I played some hands in €- and £-tables to check if that are more fishy than $-tables as many people speak. Yes, they are :s_biggrin: And because many FL players have left iPoker there are only few tables to select and have to take all available in any currency

According to mail from Mansion those double points will count for levels and boosts. I hope that Redcar can give an "official" answer do they count for bonus release also.

Hello xxx, Here is an update on your MANSIONPOKER.com club points for January. As of 13 January you have earned 127 points on EURO tables and GBP tables in total. To compensate players for fewer points being awarded on these tables we will boost all the points you earn on GBP tables and EURO tables by 100%. This will be done at the beginning of February and will be taken into account for your boost and VIP level. And don't forget the MANSIONPOKER.com Les A London Open in February. See our Promotions Page for details of how you can qualify for this event and our other great offers. See you at the tables, The MANSIONPOKER.com Team
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      hmm... So let's say you've earned 1000 MCP on €, you'll get another 1000 on the 1st of Feb and those 2k will be boosted according to your VIP status.

That means only 1000 MCP counts towards clearing bonus.

But as I said, 1.6 & 1.7 multiplied MCP are allocated at the tables so those count for bonuses (this is how I understand original question though).

This is how I understand it, so let's wait for Redcar :)
    • arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      Thanks Opal and Khiiniau. Opal, you understood me correctly, only that there is a twist to my problem. My first deposit bonus expires on 27 Jan. I've only played euro and GBP tables this month and I've got aprox. 1200 points on euro and GBP tables. By 27 Jan I might have collected around 2500 points on those tables. But since my bonus will have expired by the time I get these points I wonder if I can claim the points that I earned (before expiration date) since I think it's fair, otherwise I wouldn't have been playing at euro and gbp tables. Of course I'm not asking for double the points to count for my bonus, only the 1.6 and 1.7 regular boost for currency difference.

That's why I want to see with redcar if I might have to send a personal email to customer support to claim these points, only that I want confirmation from redcar that this is possible. If not, I might go back to $ tables, but that would be sad since I like euro and GBP.

EDIT: sorry if it sounds greedy, but to me the claim I want to make seems fair, and maybe it happens automatically
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      I understand you, but I see it as you've already got those 1.6 & 1.7 extra points.
    • arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99
      I understand you, but I see it as you've already got those 1.6 & 1.7 extra points.
      How did I get these 1.6 & 1.7 extra points?? Do you mean I have gotten/will get these before my FDB expires so that it helps me release bonus $. I thought the 1.6 and 1.7 were released monthly. If I'm wrong, then my problem is gone...
    • Khiiniau
      Khiiniau
      Gold
      The currency difference is already taken in to account on tables so you got already points multiplied by 1,6 or 1,7 when playing at €- and £-tables. In addition you will get those points doubled in the beginning of February and thet will be added to your January basic mcp's and will be taken into account for defining club leves and boosts for January. Unfortunately there is no information if they will counted for bonus release also. Your better ask it by mail from Mansions member support, write simple and make direct question and maybe they understand what you are asking ;)
    • arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      Thanks for answering. Well, now I know how it works and have no further questions :)