[NL2-NL10] TP in 3 way pot,which line to choose?

• RoundMidnight
      RoundMidnight
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $34,09
      CO:
      $10,00
      Hero:
      $14,43

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with K:club: , Q:heart:
      CO raises to $0,30, Hero calls $0,30, SB folds, BB calls $0,20.

Flop: ($0,95) Q:diamond: , 7:heart: , 4:spade: (3 players)
      BB checks, CO checks, Hero bets $0,70, BB folds, CO raises to $1,80, Hero calls $1,10.

Turn: ($4,55) T:diamond: (2 players)
      CO bets $2,99, Hero ?
  • 2 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Sad spot, some tags are very check/raise happy these days even as the preflop aggressor, but still for the majority of them it takes a good hand to get fancy. Why check/raise air small instead of c-betting on that flop? Why take that line with a marginal made hand, up to and including stuff like QT?

First time around i'd call the flop just to see what happens next in case he's just weird and can bluff/shutdown, also in case i hit a 5-outer, but when he follows up on the turn i just feel like it's not worth continuing to bluff-catch in that spot for the rest of our stacks.

If i witness that he's really got a lot of check/raising in his game, making me think my KQ could be good, i'll start committing to some call downs.

Hope it helps.
    • RoundMidnight
      RoundMidnight
      Bronze
      well i folded on the turn ,didn't see him check raise before.Just 1 thing is that i floated/bluff raised him before like 3-4 times and he seemed me a litle laggy ,my stats was like 28/25