ICM Trainer Light Question

• HerbGuy
      HerbGuy
      Bronze
      I've been working through the lessons in ICM Trainer Light and I was wondering if there is some sort of documentation that explains the rational behind the hand ranges in certain situations?

There are some scenarios that look pretty similar to me but one is push and the other is fold...and I guess I just don't always understand the reasoning. It's one thing to keep up with the lessons but I don't think I would recognize the real life application in some cases.
  • 7 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello Herbguy!

There are a few articles explaining the ICM in silver, gold and platinum sections of the articles. So when you reach the silver status I recommend you to read this article for easier understanding of ICM :) . If you would like detailed explanation for some hand examples from the ICM trainer, feel free to post the example hands in the SNG Strategy Discussion where they will be explained to you :) .

If you have any more questions feel free to ask them!

Regards,

Primzi
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Herbguy ur name made me laugh :f_biggrin: , you can also use a program called SnGWiz and import a sng that you played and evalute your decisions in push/fold mode (though you have to change your opponents pushing and calling ranges which takes some experince/skill to do accurately)
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KidPokersKid
      Herbguy ur name made me laugh :f_biggrin: , you can also use a program called SnGWiz and import a sng that you played and evalute your decisions in push/fold mode (though you have to change your opponents pushing and calling ranges which takes some experince/skill to do accurately)
      it costs $100 though so for a beginner that might be a lot ;) .

there is however a 30-day free trial period so you should probably try it :)
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Originally posted by Primzi

can't you do that trick where you change the date on your system to have the trial for ever?
    • z4tz
      z4tz
      Bronze

can't you do that trick where you change the date on your system to have the trial for ever?
      I would recomend you not talking about anything like that in this forum as it is not allowed.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by z4tz

I would recomend you not talking about anything like that in this forum as it is not allowed.
      There are some methods of obtaining the unlimited usage of the program but as they are illegal I have to agree with z4tz.
    • HerbGuy
      HerbGuy
      Bronze
      I downloaded SnGWiz a while back but I get errors when I import games from Cake for some reason. It also doesn't seem to show the whole game. I'll take a look at it again though. Thanks