Question about starting capital to Betfred Poker

• michiduta007
      michiduta007
      Bronze
      Hi,I just received my 50 $ starting capital to Betfred Poker.I would like to know how many pokerstrategy or Betfred points do I have to earn to clear the 50 $ and what do I need for the rest of 100$?Also,I understood that is no time limit for earn that points,is it true?
  • 6 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello Michiduta007!

I had searched all over the forums but have unfortunately failed to find the answer to your question. I can assure you that as soon as one of the moderators sees this thread they will provide you with the answer, in case I am unable to find it for you ;) .

Regards,

Primzi
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hey again!

Fortunately, I have found some information regarding the bonus in German forums:

-You need to collect 2000BP in order to clear the $50 bonus
      -You will lose the $50 if you do not collect any rake in first 14 days after you have received the money or if you are unable to collect $50 rake within 150 days.
      -There is no additional $100 bonus in combination with the $50 starting capital at Betfred.

I hope you now have the answers to your questions, if you have anymore questions then do not hesitate to ask them :) .

Regards,

Primzi
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Thanks Primzi,

I have just updated the "How to Clear thread" in the English forum too, both from your info and also the starting capital download page.

Full details on the opening post (bottom of):

Best regards,

Bart
    • michiduta007
      michiduta007
      Bronze
      Thanks,I just see it.But it was nothing there about Betfred Poker,when I opened this post,but now it's ok.If I could read somewhere about it,I never open this post.Thanks again
    • michiduta007
      michiduta007
      Bronze
      But when I made an account to pokerstrategy,I readed about "the $50 + $100 bonus" and everybody talk about "the $50 + $100 bonus" and everywhere write like that.This mean is another 100$ bonus,after I clear first 50$.Or what it mean bonus $50 + $100?If is just 50$,should write there 50$ bonus,not $50 + $100.So,what is the truth,because I understand nothing?
      Sorry for taking your time:D ,but I would like to know,just because I have to tell to my friends abuot it and I have to know what I am talking about,to have the right informations.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Most of the partner sites allowed the $50+$100, however not all do. Full Tilt for example used to be $50+$50 but now no longer provide the 2nd $50.

The only thing I would say is that the deal on Betfred can be used to your advantage as you can now get $50+upto $600, although I appreciate the 2nd bonus is reliant on you making a deposit with your own funds.

I think most of the material on PokerStrategy states $50 + up to $100, but yes maybe we could make it a little clearer to members.

Hope this clarifies it better, best regards,

Bart