This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] 50NL SH TT vs coldcaller

• Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

BB ($39.52)
      UTG ($56.85)
      MP ($55.73)
      CO ($47.50)
      Button ($50.92)

Gerv (SB) ($52)

Preflop: Gerv is SB with T, T
      2 folds, CO bets $1.50, Button calls $1.50, Gerv raises $7.25, 2 folds, Button calls $6

Flop: ($17) A, 9, A (2 players)
      Gerv bets $9, Button raises $18, Gerv calls $9

Turn: ($53) 4 (2 players)
      Gerv checks, Button bets $25.42 (All-In), Gerv folds

PFA was a kinda loose guy hence I squeezed for value. Now the thing I didn't expected was that BTN called my squeeze which was kinda absurd and confused me.

Now on the Flop, I think c/c was the best line since I am vulnerable to bluffraises, I filter out worser hands.
      If he is bound to bluffraise, do you bet/call or bet/shove Flop ?

On the TUrn I should have called to get this read but probably I am pretty screwed there, that's why I saved 50bb on the Turn..

ugh bad played :f_mad:
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      you should have some reads that BU is capable making moves there.
      If not then I like b/f, since players usually are not messing around in 3-bet pots AAx boards
      If you have reads that he can bluffraise flop, then b/c flop and c/c that turn card.
      Don´t like c/c flop, since then you eventually turn your hand into bluff catcher and either are sometimes folding to turn bet or calling down with worse hand, also if he has QJ/KQ, then he has enough outs to beat your hand which he´d fold if you bet flop