[NL20-NL50] 50NL SH TT vs coldcaller

• Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

BB ($39.52)
      UTG ($56.85)
      MP ($55.73)
      CO ($47.50)
      Button ($50.92)

Gerv (SB) ($52)

Preflop: Gerv is SB with T, T
      2 folds, CO bets $1.50, Button calls $1.50, Gerv raises $7.25, 2 folds, Button calls $6

Flop: ($17) A, 9, A (2 players)
      Gerv bets $9, Button raises $18, Gerv calls $9

Turn: ($53) 4 (2 players)
      Gerv checks, Button bets $25.42 (All-In), Gerv folds

PFA was a kinda loose guy hence I squeezed for value. Now the thing I didn't expected was that BTN called my squeeze which was kinda absurd and confused me.

Now on the Flop, I think c/c was the best line since I am vulnerable to bluffraises, I filter out worser hands.
      If he is bound to bluffraise, do you bet/call or bet/shove Flop ?

On the TUrn I should have called to get this read but probably I am pretty screwed there, that's why I saved 50bb on the Turn..

ugh bad played :f_mad:
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      you should have some reads that BU is capable making moves there.
      If not then I like b/f, since players usually are not messing around in 3-bet pots AAx boards
      If you have reads that he can bluffraise flop, then b/c flop and c/c that turn card.
      Don´t like c/c flop, since then you eventually turn your hand into bluff catcher and either are sometimes folding to turn bet or calling down with worse hand, also if he has QJ/KQ, then he has enough outs to beat your hand which he´d fold if you bet flop