Stack
      Hero:
      $5,00
      MP2:
      $1,85
      BU:
      $5,35

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with J:heart: , J:spade:
      2 folds, MP2 raises to $0,15, 2 folds, BU calls $0,15, SB folds, Hero calls $0,10.

Flop: ($0,47) T:club: , 4:club: , 5:spade: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0,20, BU raises to $0,40, Hero calls $0,40, MP2 calls $0,20.

Turn: ($1,67) 6:spade: (3 players)
      Hero bets $1,40, MP2 folds, BU raises to $2,80, Hero raises to $4,45 (All-In), BU calls $1,65.

River: ($10,57) 3:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $10,57

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows een pair boeren (Jh Js)
      BU shows two pairs, tienen and zessen (6h Th)

BU wins with two pairs, tienen and zessen (6h Th)

I think this hand is full of misstakes. First I have to squeeze to 0.70? and not call for setmining.

At the flop i am at the flop against 2 very bad players and BU was really really bad. And do not believe and shove it. Please tell me also if this is a cooler or really bad played from my side?
  • 2 replies
    • michaelqian
      michaelqian
      Bronze
      Both of your opponents are loose players, this warrants a shove on the flop if given the opportunity.

Preflop: Some would raise with JJ, some would simply call. Personally I would simply call in this case being out of position, and try to extract value afterwards if no over cards appear on the flop.

Flop: Bet yourself, against two loose players you will have the best hand most of the time, get it all in if necessary.

Turn: Continue betting, although against a minraise I would consider folding or calling, probably folding, as a straight would have got there now.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I don't mind felting JJ for 40bb against MP2 altho his raising range seems rather tight, one of the reasons being most of the time he'll fold, but BU won't. And getting into a 3-bet pot with JJ against BU is going to be massively +ev. Calling is okay too, but less profitable imo.

As played on the flop leading out is fine, checking is okay to. With that action just 3bet and get it in against both, BU likely doesn't need much to do that he's probably never folding Tx, and MP2's c-bet really seems weak so he'll go away most of the time (even if he doesn't it's only 35bb against him, an overpair is plenty good enough).

Hope it helps.