This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PokerStars watch

• 3 replies
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      I saw a watch advertised for £125,000 a couple of years ago. Platinum, gold, diamonds, big designer name, etc., etc.... I wouldn't have paid $112 for that one so I definitely wouldn't pay it for the one you are thinking of.

At the end of the day it is only a watch and it will only tell you what time it is. If you really think it is worth $112 of your hard earned cash then buy it otherwise why bother?

I would hesitate to pay $1.12 for the one you are thinking of but then again I don't wear a watch - ever.

Cheers
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      I think about it too... doesnt look bad so may be worth 7k points.. maybe.. some better picture would help me to decide
    • Cakara
      Cakara
      Black
      there's no info about manufacturer so it could be some chinese sh*t or it could be brand name i dunno. if it's branded it good price compared to local shops.