don't know where to post this (Rake back)

• 4 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi tevere,

I have moved your thread to the FullTilt-Forum. Would you be able to provide us with more details?

Please try and contact our customer support team, as they have the necessary knowledge and tools to help you more efficiently :)

Kind Regards,

Hadi
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi tevere,

There is a flow chart in the following Important Sticky thread that will help you understand the rakeback process and whether you should expect rakeback yet or not.

Please note that rakeback is only paid when you have a +ve net earned rake balance, i.e. you will need to clear the starting capital and any other deductions first.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

Are you speaking of the rakeback that should have arrived on 8.1.2010? If that is the case, you should take a look at the provided chart, I can confirm that I have received the rakeback without any problems. If you are speaking of the next rakeback, you should receive it tomorrow (friday) and not today ;) .

Regards,

Primzi
    • tevere
      tevere
      Bronze
      yes the one from 8.01.2010. haven;t got it, i will contact support , thank you

it seems i had a 75 dollar bonus that was bigger than my rake back and it seems i can;t get both.