2nd bankroll

• 12 replies
    • ro1chwvd
      ro1chwvd
      Bronze
      How much time passed between your first bankroll offer and this one? What exactly did you do before you received the second one? Did you lose the first 50, double it, keep it level? :)
    • PokerKingMatt
      PokerKingMatt
      Bronze
      does any of this matter to the second bankroll?
    • ro1chwvd
      ro1chwvd
      Bronze
      I don't know... I'm trying to find out.
    • deVall3y
      deVall3y
      Bronze
      can anyone link me to the 2nd capital at party poker? thanks
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

I can assure you that the system that choses people for the 2nd starting capital works on a random number generator, so your first bankroll does not in any of the mentioned ways affect the chances of getting the 2nd one. The chances for getting it are also pretty slim so I wouldn't get my hopes up too much :) .

Regards,

Primzi
    • PokerKingMatt
      PokerKingMatt
      Bronze
      why is it pretty slim? i got the email off them
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

I would say that they are rather slim according to the percentage of people i know that got the 2nd starting capital ;) . If you got it, that makes you rather lucky rather than increases the probability of other people getting it :) .

Regards,

Primzi
    • amikrop
      amikrop
      Bronze
      Excuse me, but how can you get a second bankroll?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by amikrop
      Excuse me, but how can you get a second bankroll?
      Hi amikrop,

Each member is entitled to just 1x free starting capital.

A 2nd capital is occasionally available as an ad hoc promotion, but is issued randomly and cannot therefore be relied on. Therefore is it important to follow the strategies carefully and ensure you retain and build on your first capital (or deposit your own funds of course).

You would be notified by email if you are lucky enough to receive any additional promotions from PokerStrategy.

Best regards,

Bart
    • amikrop
      amikrop
      Bronze
      I lost my first capital in the time of 5 months, a year ago (I managed to reach $230). Although I followed the correct strategies as I could, I didn't make it in the end. Now I have read a lot more, and all I can do is try to play freerolls, but I almost always get out near the button, or when I make it to the real tournament, I just get near the money. It is a long, and hard process.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by amikrop
      I lost my first capital in the time of 5 months, a year ago (I managed to reach $230). Although I followed the correct strategies as I could, I didn't make it in the end. Now I have read a lot more, and all I can do is try to play freerolls, but I almost always get out near the button, or when I make it to the real tournament, I just get near the money. It is a long, and hard process.
      I know my friend, mtt's are tough.

Sorry to hear you lost your capital. You could also try to earn a little extra money by recommending PokerStrategy to your friends if your own funds are not available, click the TAF link in my signature for full details.

Good luck buddy ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • amikrop
      amikrop
      Bronze
      Yeah, I try to do this Refer a Friend program. OK, thanks and good luck :-)