which poker site...?

• TEXASDOLL
      TEXASDOLL
      Bronze
      Hi guys/girls i'm quite experienced poker playa but new to online poker and am wanting to know which poker site would be good for me to start with i,e most profitble there seems to be so many to go on! which offer good rake back...? any help much appreciated

Im gunna kill you little fishy!
  • 4 replies
    • nsr15
      nsr15
      Basic
      Fulltilt I quess
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

Well it depends on how much you will deposit and what type of poker you will play. But in general, I would recommend you to choose full tile poker as it will help you build up a decent bankroll with the 100% up to $600 bonus and also 27% rakeback :) . The traffic is huge and so is the amount of fish, so the micro limits are easily beatable. I would also recommend it over pokerstars until you have a few thousand $ bankroll as 27% rakeback is better than all low level pokerstars bonuses and it more than compensates the difference in amount of players (it is true that pokerstars has more players but on full tilt you already have more than enough tables, SNGs also fill up fast, only MTTs might be a bit smaller).

If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask them!

Regards,

Primzi
    • TEXASDOLL
      TEXASDOLL
      Bronze
      cheers thanks for that will i get rake back automatically? after a few weeks of playing?
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hey again!

You will receive rakeback every friday :) . For more information, click on this link ;) .

Regards,

Primzi