UTG+1: $50.97
      MP1: $51.68
      MP2: $30.05
      CO: $25.00
      Hero (BTN): $61.84
      SB: $42.65
      BB: $25.00

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BTN with Q :diamond: A :diamond:
      2 folds, MP1 calls $0.25, MP2 calls $0.25, CO raises to $1.75, Hero calls $1.75, 2 folds, MP1 calls $1.50, MP2 calls $1.50

Flop: ($7.35) 4 :club: 4 :diamond: A :heart: (4 players)
      MP1 checks, MP2 checks, CO bets $4.00, Hero calls $4, MP1 folds, MP2 folds

Turn: ($15.35) K :heart: (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero checks

River: ($15.35) K :spade: (2 players)
      CO bets $19.20, Hero folds

Villain is 21/14 on 159 hands. He has 4.6 AF and his BTN pfr is 22%.

He has cbet 7 out of 7 oppurtunities.

Yes the flop is 4-way but the fish he is isolating are 64/18 and 36/6 So I think he is still cbetting a large portion of his range here. I am unsure on the best line to get value out of his range.

Bet/Calling turn is kind of nasty and I basically have to given his remaining stack If I block bet turn for Free SD I think he is less likely to call Mid-High PP's than he is on river. I also give this highly aggressive guy a chance to bluff river by checking back turn signalling I have mid-PP like TT par example So I decide against the majority of his range a Check Back turn and Call River or minibet River if he checks is the best value line against the hands he is likely holding.

Oh I also get value out of AJ and maybe even AT by checking back turn when he might even be capable of laying those hands down on turn If I bet.

Is my line good? Oh, his pretty quick shove river was unexpected for sure, I gave him AK and KQ (or slowplayed quad 4's) after that lol, River-Shove doesn't really look like a valuebet so much to me but my guess is its strong anyway, I didn't have a read on him he could over-bet bluff so I guess a Hero-Call is not a good idea here :p
  • 2 replies
    • donmac
      donmac
      Silver
      I would raise x2.5-3 times on the flop. it look like villain are doing standart Cbet. I think that you in this situation are ahead. Villain could do PFR with mid-PP or AK, AQ, AJ, KQ. So You are ahead in the most of time. You could loose on flop AA, AK and 44. I think it is the best option to raise on the flop and to try to go for stack just wright here.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would likely 3-bet pf
      call flop is ok, don´t think you should raise on dry board
      I would likely bet/fold turn, since I don´t see him c/rai too many worse hands and once get called you can safely check behind for free showdown
      you can fold river. Once he shoves he likely has AK or Kx rather than some kind of bluff