What is this all about?

• lennonac
      I just recieved this message through the pokerstrategy support ticket system

PokerStrategy.com Transfer Team, 15.01.10 10:45: Dear lennonac, Unfortunately, we were unable to transfer your additional starting capital, as you did not follow the download instructions as mentioned in the email. It might be that you did not use our download link or you used the incorrect bonus code when registering with the poker room and this unfortuntely cannot be changed anymore. The offer for a second starting capital is unfortunately restricted to this specific poker room and cannot be transferred to another one. Regardless, your account there is still associated with PokerStrategy.com, which means you can take advantage of other offers available at our partner poker rooms. Through us, you receive some of the highest online poker room bonuses. A list of all our poker rooms and bonuses can be found here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/ Kind regards, PokerStrategy.com Transfer Team PS: Should you need help at any stage, or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. My colleagues and I would be happy to assist you further.

I replied informing them I have no idea what they are on about nor have I signed up for a new account anywhere....How odd.
  • 3 replies