Status Points

• s1m0nmp
      s1m0nmp
      Global
      Hello guys
      Just wanted to ask...
      How do I know when did PS start counting my points? I mean how do I know what is the first date???
      I have about 30 SP at the moment and started playin about 8th... well thats when the first time I played this month...
      I only play FL 0.10/0.20 and DU SnG's 1+0.20(not very sucessfull at the moment, 4/ 10, played without reading the strategy... now read something but didnt play yet)...
      it might be a bit hard to get to 100 and new articles
      So maybe I can make it but i just would like to check how much time i have left???
      thanks a lot
  • 8 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello S1m0nmp!

If I understand your question correct you would like to know how much time do you have to collect 100 strategy points, right? You need to collect 100 strategy points in the last 4 weeks in order to be promoted to silver status. You can check how many strategy points you collected in the past 4 weeks (for every day) on this page. On the right you will see the poker rooms that you play on. Just click on the + to the left of the names of the poker rooms and the points history will show up. I hope I have answered your question but if you have any more questions, don't hesitate to post them!

Regards,

Primzi
    • s1m0nmp
      s1m0nmp
      Global
      Primzi thanks for the reply
      so someone correct me if im wrong
      The Points are counted on 4 weeks basis... they actually dont expire after 4 week. which means you dont start from 0 after 4 weeks, rather after one week passes and if you had 20 SPs in it, you should also have in the current one 20 to stay in the same status... which means in average you need to have 25 Pts a week and the countdown doesnt start from 0 after 4 weeks have passed
      am i right???
    • kodjakas
      kodjakas
      Bronze
      yes you need to collect at least 25 PS points in a week to obtain your silver status
    • MathhNes
      MathhNes
      Bronze
      Yes you are right. It updates every day. And you will not lose your status before the month has passed, even if you drop down below silver. Pretty certain :s_grin:
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

Yes, you are correct. For example:

On day one you have collected 6 strategy points, but in whole 4 weeks you have collected 100. The next day after 4 weeks have passed you have collected 12 points. This means that you now have 100-6+12 = 106 points :) . Also after you reach the silver status, I believe you will remain silver for one month (or until the 1st of the next month, I am not completely sure about that) so you should not worry if the amount of points in the last week at any time falls below 100 ;) .

Regards,

Primzi
    • sillywilly
      sillywilly
      Bronze
      How often do points update? I got my starting capital the other day and never got the 1 point to move up to bronze, plus I think I've earned at least a couple by playing.
    • s1m0nmp
      s1m0nmp
      Global
      Thanks guys...
      Finally I got it :-) more less you have to stay around 100 SP continuously and thats it :-)
      I guess once you get there, it shouldnt be a problem to stay there...
      I'll try to do my talking more at the tables lately :-) wish i could see Gold status somewhere on my horizon... But I guess all is patience :-)
      hope I don't see you guys at poker tables ;)
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hey again S1m0nmp!

I'm glad I could help :) . I'm sure that in some time reaching the higher statuses won't be a problem for you ;) .

Sillywilly: It is different for every poker room, some update your points more frequently, some update them less frequently. Also I believe that for example pokerstars micro limit FL will not give you any FPP and therefore no strategy points whereas SNGs do, so there might be a problem in that.

Regards,

Primzi