Starting Capital on Everest

• wquinn636
      wquinn636
      Bronze
      Two questions-

1. Do Bonus Summit Points and/or summit points I spend entering a tournament (for instance) count towards my 1000 to clear the starting capital?

and

2. How will I know when the starting capital has been cleared?

Cheers.
  • 2 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

Spending Summit Points for tournaments or anything else will not in any away affect clearing of the starting capital (You only have to collect 1000 Summit Points in total, it does not matter if you spend them or not, you do not need to actually ever have 1000 Summit Points on your account).

As for the second question, I am not completely sure. You might receive an e-mail about it but that's rather unlikely. If you deposited any of your money (and therefore got the extra $200 bonus), you will know that the starting capital has been cleared when you start receiving the increments of the bonus. On a side note, it is really worth depositing because it does not matter how little you deposit, you will get the $200 bonus in any case. Otherwise you could just contact the Everest Support and ask them how far are you towards clearing the starting capital, that should work :) .

Regards,

Primzi
    • wquinn636
      wquinn636
      Bronze
      Thanks a bunch. My account's too old to get the first deposit bonus- that's why I asked, actually, because I need to know if I can cash out so I can deposit my bankroll elsewhere and start working on clearing a bonus!