Need some help please

• nsr15
      nsr15
      Basic
      Yesterday i recieve a call unknow number and their asking my bithdate, i am quessing it was pokerstrategy, but i am no good at english and i dont understand what that women was asking, iam 48 years old estonian, and i dont understand english and i quess i told them something wrong, my son is helping to translate all this, can some one help me and say what happens now if i told them something wrong :(
  • 9 replies
    • nsr15
      nsr15
      Basic
      and i realy need this starting capital to start playing poker :(
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello Nsr15!

I suggest you contact the costumer support and explain the situation to them, mention that they've called you and give them the correct details. You should just open a ticket and write what you wrote here, I am sure they will understand you.

Regards,

Primzi
    • nsr15
      nsr15
      Basic
      ive send a ticket and i have explained, but i am scared to not have 50 free capital now :( :(
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello again!

As far as I understand your situation, there is no reason why you should not receive a starting capital. I will ask a moderator if he can contact the support team to help you solve this problem.

Regards,

Primzi
    • nsr15
      nsr15
      Basic
      I THANK YOU VERY MUCH :)
    • nsr15
      nsr15
      Basic
      That is bad, iam waiting over a month, my son lend a camera to take pictures and now just dont understand what that womens says and lost my free capital:(
    • nsr15
      nsr15
      Basic
      16.01.10 12:01: Dear nsr15,

Thank you for your message.

We regret to inform you that in accordance with our Terms and Conditions, we have decided not to transfer you the $50 starting capital.

However, you can take advantage of one of our exclusive http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/> bonus offers for the first deposit on one of our partner poker rooms and enjoy the other benefits PokerStrategy.com has to offer like strategy articles, videos, coaching sessions and professional hand judgments via our http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/>forum.

In case there is anything else we could help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

i recieve this letter :( ((
    • nsr15
      nsr15
      Basic
      SUPPORT THEY SAY, I'M SORRY I CAN''T HELP YOU WITH THIS, BUT WHO CAN THEN
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi nsr15,

I'm sorry, but support's decision is final, they have the only say in whether someone is entitled to receive the starting capital or not.

The only thing I can suggest is that you write a ticket to support explaining in detail your concerns and any language difficulty and ask them to reconsider, however it is up to them whether they accept your version of events or not.

Please note that it is a fundamental condition of joining PokerStrategy that you successfully pass each/every step of any ID check that is requested. This is to protect both PokerStrategy and yourself.

If you are unable to receive the free starting capital, you could of course always deposit a small amount of your own money into a poker platform to start playing.

Best regards,

Bart