transfer from one pokersite to another

• thorturgutt
      thorturgutt
      Bronze
      im currently playing at pokerstars, but i wanna move my bankroll to full tilt(due to softer games).
      i currently dont have any credit card that can be used online. is there any way i can move my roll from stars to tilt without a credit card ?, or any good sites that supports a transfer between the two sites ?

If this isnt possible, is there any trusted people out there that can trade with me. i give them my roll on stars and they give me their roll on tilt ? my bankroll isnt very big(around 293$)

help is much apprichiated
  • 13 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      I do believe what you are asking is against forum rules.

There are however several e-wallets (with Moneybookers and Neteller being the best known) who allow you to deposit and withdraw (parts of) your bankroll from one site to another. Before being able to withdraw on pokerstars you should first deposit some funds with the e-wallet of your choice.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      send me your roll, ill make sure i send it back
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      This sound :f_grin:
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tampaloeres81
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      This sounds :f_grin:
      y
    • thorturgutt
      thorturgutt
      Bronze
      im pretty sure this isnt against the forum rules. i look for ways to transfer money from one site to another.

the e wallet option takes a %fee of my roll, so i look for other ways.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi thorturgutt,

It is ok to ask general questions about how to transfer but against the rules to ask members for a specific personal transfer. This is to protect our members (including yourself) from any possible financial or personal data loss.

Due to the context of your original post however, happy to leave intact, just please don't seek a player-player transfer with the forums. If you do, we will have to close/remove your threads and could potentially ban you from the forums, so please refrain from doing so ;)

Regarding your original question, there are good 3rd party companies that you can use, including moneybooker, neteller, etc.
      These generally charge a small amount for each transfer, so just do a bit a research on this first before committing yourself. Also just check that transfers from these are allowed on each of your poker accounts.

You can find out more about moneybookers/neteller etc from their own websites or of course by doing a search within the PokerStrategy forums.

I would actually dispute Full Tilt being any softer than Stars, they are very similar, but good luck buddy, wish you well with the transfer and your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      I wasn't being serious, no need to add me as a friend. I don't even have FTP $$
    • thorturgutt
      thorturgutt
      Bronze
      be serious next time u write in the forums toby,
      thank you for your help eaglestar, apprichiate it.
    • rbdflyboy
      rbdflyboy
      Bronze
      There is another site that allows deposits into one account. Then one can withdraw and transfer between member sites. I do not know if I can name the site here. They do have a very good reputation and many of the pros use this site.
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      create a moneybookers account and transfer it there, and then to full tilt if you want it...
    • thorturgutt
      thorturgutt
      Bronze
      rbdflyboy, u can name the site here. or send me a private message
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      There is a site that allows transfers with a small fee, but the problem is that they don't support very many sites. http://www.sendmychips.com ... if its not allowed feel free to remove it super mod.
    • thorturgutt
      thorturgutt
      Bronze
      http://www.sendmychips.com doesnt support pokerstars