• Kojika
      Kojika
      Bronze
      Depens on your skill.

/thread.
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      tbh I think a lot more fish play NLHE vs FLHE... because in FL you cant really jam your stack in, like fish love to do in NL.
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      This question gets asked alot and you will recieve loads of answers but there is only one correct answer.

The most profitable form of poker for you is the one you play the best.
      Yes its that simple. there is no easy money in poker.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello Kebabking!

Depens on your skill.

/thread.
      Well if you're skilled enough then you can play both FLHE and NLHE profitably so this shouldn't make a difference between them.

tbh I think a lot more fish play NLHE vs FLHE... because in FL you cant really jam your stack in, like fish love to do in NL.
      FL $0.5/$1 and $1/$2 are easily beatable, whilst I do not know about NL25/NL50 which are pretty similar bankroll wise... But since the amount of fish on FL $0.5/$1 is huge and it's pretty big on $1/$2 as well, I have to disagree that there is a bigger amount of fish on NLHE.

This question gets asked alot and you will recieve loads of answers but there is only one correct answer.

The most profitable form of poker for you is the one you play the best.
      Yes its that simple. there is no easy money in poker.
      That is pretty much true. The thing you're best at will be the most profitable for you. You should keep in mind that there are also SNGs, MTTs, Omaha and other kinds of poker that you should try and see if they go well. But as a beginner, I would not focus so much on the profits but rather the fun factor, so just play the poker type you enjoy the most and with some studying of the game, the results will come as well :) .

Regards,

Primzi