No 50 in my account

• madeline8080
      madeline8080
      Bronze
      Hello i passed the quiz 4 days ago and signed up for pokerstars for whatever reason i was refused so then signed up with bet365 . i tried to enter my nickname on your page but was unable too . so on bet365's advice i submitted a ticket with my bet365 username and have yet to hear back my nickname is maddy8080 ...please advise if there is any news
      thanks
  • 31 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Hi madeline8080;

I asked our admins to take a look at what's going on, so the only thing I can suggest you is to be patient. It can take few more days sometimes for our support to respond though.

Regards,

Opal.
    • madeline8080
      madeline8080
      Bronze
      No problem .. thanks for the quick reply
      Cheers !
    • madeline8080
      madeline8080
      Bronze
      its been a week and still no deposit or even a response to my 2 direct messages to customer service
    • s1m0nmp
      s1m0nmp
      Global
      I really can't understand what can take so long for you

I have registerd on PS, passed the quiz and registered at bet365... waited for few days after sending them a id scan and nothing, so i wrote them a ticket... got my money the same day...

later a friend of my registerd and he asked me how long does it take to get money... i told him few days, but he should write them a message... he registerd one day and sent a scanned ID and a TV-bill and on the next day he sent them a message... in the evening he got the money... less than 48h after he uploaded a photo...

could it be that you didn't send a scanned address... or maybe the address on PS and your scanned address are different?
      chack those things
    • madeline8080
      madeline8080
      Bronze
      another day gone past with nothing . about to give up . so long a wait for $50 . might as well just deposit it myself it would be easier !
    • bulb21
      bulb21
      Bronze
      I have also an problem. Waiting for first bankroll and it is 3rd day. Mailed PS support 10h ago and still no answer even from support.

Can you check it out for me admin?
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      There is really a huge amount of players who want their starting capital and this is the main reason why it takes a little bit more.
    • bulb21
      bulb21
      Bronze
      Everything is now fine - I thought, that - if they will need my ID photos/scans, they will notice me by email. For me it turns out - that I should have sent them after I passed the quiz. Everything is fine now.
    • bulb21
      bulb21
      Bronze
      It apears, that my ID check mail from pokerstrategy.com was in spam-box, I'm using gmail. Waiting for my bankroll. Will give info, when will receive it.
    • bulb21
      bulb21
      Bronze
      After some chat with support, had received starting capital to play on Bet365. It took bit long. Anyway I'm happy.

Support(Jeff) does a good job, but security check took some while.

Anyway, thank you!

I will start my blog tomorrow on poker strategy. Today i woun't play, but tomorrow I dedicate day for poker. :)
    • madeline8080
      madeline8080
      Bronze
      nice that you got your im still waiting 2 weeks now
      they told me 2 days ago id have it in 48 hours and still nothing !
    • Oerie
      Oerie
      Basic
      i have not received mine to,if i deposit money will i be able to read more about strategys as it does not aloow me to read more info on bronze and silver and it says i must first get my 50$
    • Oerie
      Oerie
      Basic
    • CaroulNebun
      CaroulNebun
      Bronze
      i didn` t get my 50$ either.. wainting for 3 days now and no response.. to much time lost like this when i should be playing poker :D
    • wrcyio1
      wrcyio1
      Bronze
      Is this happening a lot? I did passed the quiz and sent my docs straight away...Of course I didnt get anything just yet, but I wait.
      I have to be honnest though that I have use what I ve learn so far, and tonight I am playing the semi finals for the Irish Open. Be aware that I only play poker one month.
      So I guess I m in the category of under the fish....
      Anyhow...just wait for my capital and start using poker strategy....
      Cheers
    • Asul123
      Asul123
      Bronze
      how can i get my 50$? i've passed the quiz and didn't receive any e-mail....could u help me pls? ...
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Asul123,

As you have signed up on Friday then any ID Check e-mails probably won't be sent out until the beginning of the week.

It can take up to 96 working hours for the ID verification to be confirmed and for your starting capital to be transferred to your required platform, although sometimes it can be sooner than this and in other times it can be slightly longer than this.

We now have close to 3 million members so, understandably, customer support are very busy at the moment dealing with new members and answering general queries every day which may mean that sometimes it may take them a little longer than expected to get back to you so please bear with them and try to have some patience.

Also there are a few things that you can check while you are waiting:

-Are you sure you have entered all your details correct on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      Also make sure that you enter the PokerStrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transferred and then you would have to choice a different poker platform..

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • Asul123
      Asul123
      Bronze
      10X for clearing me out ...and for responding so soon >:D <
    • plencas
      plencas
      Bronze
      I registered on PS, then proved my ID and adress, but last night in freeroll i won 3,5$ and today I've got message, that my request is declined. Just great! I have acc on partypoker and everest poker, so I cant get my bonus there. So I downloaded and registere on bet365, but I can't enter my nickname on step 3. Can sum1 answer me whats going on?