Question about the First Deposit Bonus on Full Tilt

• sensation46
      sensation46
      Bronze
      I have a Full Tilt account i've been using for a few months now. Opened in September. I have never deposited money into my full tilt account however I played in freerolls and won a couple of them. I then built my bankroll up to now around $400. I am wondering if it's still possible to recieve the bonus on my first deposit. (I emailed full tilt asking them and they did not respond. I emailed them over a week ago)
  • 3 replies
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      As long as you haven't made any type of deposit you usually get your First Deposit Bonus. If you happened to take the starting capital from Pokerstrategy and received the $50+$50 then the bonus $50 is your FDB.
    • sensation46
      sensation46
      Bronze
      I got my starting capital on party poker. I like playing on full tilt more though so i'm wondering about the deposit bonus.
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sensation46
      I am wondering if it's still possible to recieve the bonus on my first deposit.
      If you still haven't either deposited or withdrawal money from your poker account you are still eligible to your first deposit bonus.

If you did withdrawal any money from your account, the first deposit bonus doesn't work anymore.