Passed Quiz...

• joonatan11

I passed the quiz,at first i wanted my 50dollars to full tilt poker room, but then i received a letter:

Dear joonatan11,

Unfortunately we can not transfer your free $50 starting capital to the account you specified, because it is not linked to us.

Please choose another poker room to which your bonus can be transferred. A list of available poker rooms can be found here:
      Simply download the poker software you want and follow the instructions on how to register a player account.

You can enter your username in a text field within the download guide. Should you have trouble doing any of this, please inform us of the platform you are interested in, and your username, by replying to this ticket. It will ensure a quicker transfer of your starting capital.

Best regards, Transfer Team

If i choose next poker room and register i cant enter screen/nickname at

Hope you understand my problem and that somebody can help me to receive my starting capital.
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi joonatan & welcome to the community.

Please register with a brand new platform where you haven't played before, ensuring that you use the PokerStrategy download link and code where applicable.

This way, your account will be fully tracked to PokerStrategy and you will be able to receive your $50 starting capital there.

Don't worry if you can't update your player name etc on the PokerStrategy screen, just drop your details on a support ticket and they will update it for you.

Best regards,