What was your worst Injury ever?

• DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Just wondering how many broken bone stories there are out there on PS :p

My worst accident was shattering my left elbow when I was 6 failing on an acrobatic stunt on a horizontal bar. Hurt like hell but I got it pinned and its all better now :)
  • 48 replies
    • miholc
      miholc
      Bronze
      a coach-bus driven over my left leg in high school, long story doh. It was painful, I started walkin' again after two months. Not to mention all of the moped crashes when I was young, lol
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      U want one from skateboarding,one from snowboarding or one from my childhood playing hide and seek?

First time i snowboarded ever i broke my neck,had to wear a thing on my neck for 6 months,very disturbing.
      Also have been hit by a car while doin inline rollers and was in the air flying over a small road and dude hit me but thankfully nothing very serious.
      And from skatin damn,dunno which to write first.
      But i believe injuries from extreme sports are very cool :f_love:

Cya
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      spraint neck, backflip fail...
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Jumped off this. I didn't land right and hurt my back pretty bad.
      Also broke my arm skateboarding.
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Got hit by a truck. Second degree concussion.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      i died yesterday, god says hi
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      I cut my finger with a knife :f_mad:
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      no pics no proof
    • badpinguin
      badpinguin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      bit mean to give people false hope no? :f_eek:
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      The only reason I am disclosing this is purely for entertainment value... but I challenge someone to come up with something worse...

My WORST injury was a sandboarding injury... you know, like snowboarding down a sand dune... k, well I was in a competition and I went off a biggish kicker and lost balance, I landed ass-cheek first, only one, and given the abrasive nature of sand and my downward moment the one slid the other didn't. I ripped the sphincta muscle and spent 2 days in hospital with some deep stitches. Had to be given general anaesthetic for the surgery and to this day I still think the doctor did not believe my story as to how it happened :f_eek:
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Broke my arm train hit me my mother throw me over the window...life pwuned me...mother again kicked my ass after a sick call with a fish...nothing worse!gg
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NickParkes
      The only reason I am disclosing this is purely for entertainment value... but I challenge someone to come up with something worse...

My WORST injury was a sandboarding injury... you know, like snowboarding down a sand dune... k, well I was in a competition and I went off a biggish kicker and lost balance, I landed ass-cheek first, only one, and given the abrasive nature of sand and my downward moment the one slid the other didn't. I ripped the sphincta muscle and spent 2 days in hospital with some deep stitches. Had to be given general anaesthetic for the surgery and to this day I still think the doctor did not believe my story as to how it happened :f_eek:
      dude :f_o:

how did you crap after that?
    • paibhai
      paibhai
      Bronze
      2 broken teeth and a smashed lip while playing cricket.... tried to paddle the ball over the keeper to a medium pacer, without wearing a helmet... to those who play cricket, never try to do this without wearing a hemlet
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      Originally posted by delete461

dude :f_o:

how did you crap after that?
      Was the most painful experience of my life and I wish it on no one... I went off solids til the pain went away...about 2 weeks...
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      Originally posted by paibhai
      2 broken teeth and a smashed lip while playing cricket.... tried to paddle the ball over the keeper to a medium pacer, without wearing a helmet... to those who play cricket, never try to do this without wearing a hemlet
      Buddy of mine did the same thing in nets practice at school... lotta blood from that... he was reverse-sweeping :f_eek:
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze

A friend of mine told me a pretty painful sounding story......

Supposedly he played football someday, rode his bike home, and while he was brushing his teeth was informed by means of large amounts of pain that his balls had somehow become twisted so that they were the wrong way round. He threw up several times and passed out on the Bathroom floor due to the pain.

Luckily he was home at the time so his parents could take him to hospital, he had stitches and had to wear a giant nappy for a month so he could heal.

If that can't at least be a contender to your story I don't know what can! Makes me feel ill just thinking of it.
    • rbdflyboy
      rbdflyboy
      Bronze
      In April 04 my truck got T boned crossing an intersection. Wound up with severe side lash to my neck, both shoulders dislocated, spine twisted and six ribs dislocated, and hips twisted and right leg dislocated from socket. Was stuck twisted for about 2.5 years. Supposed to be in a wheelchair....still have some issues,but, I have defied the odds. I figure by this spring I shud be able to work again.
    • wquinn636
      wquinn636
      Bronze
      Originally posted by paibhai
      Tillakaratne Dilshan will be the cause of so many broken faces.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      i read an article from germany.
      two friends had been out drinking a lot and none of them got lucky, so they end up at one of their appartments. one falls asleep, in his underwear, and his "friend" touches his balls for fun. he is as asleep though, and doesn't react. this pisses his friend off ?( and he takes a firm grip on the balls and twists the entire scrotum around and around, untill the balls are ripped off.
      the guy almost died from losing so much blood

if u don't believe me try google it