• 17 replies
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      or not....wd on 3rd anyway
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hah! I've gotta stop making those loose pushes with PPs in late position (oh, and to value bet my nut flushes too).

Still, two weeks of buyins paid for.

How well was Monsieur Chinobi running?!?!
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      ridiculously well.....the hand i went out on was k-7 over k-8...damn case k sealed my fate
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Ugly, ugly, ugly. :f_o:

Sorry I missed it.. I can't believe how poorly my connection was running tonight...

At least beating that guy should be easy. He calls any bet with virtually any made hand so value bet * 2,000,000 is the way forward. And Clive takes it down so that works too. :f_cool:
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      there's always next week...next week hopefully there'll be no ringers. given the small numbers, i wonder if the 10e tourneys will get off the ground.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      I know.. one reason I actually don't mind the non Aussie/Kiwi players in there.. it gets a game going. Without him we may not have gotten to the ten needed.

Ideally we can both cash every other week for the rest of the first round to cover costs, then the E10 tourneys never happen and we get a free ride into the E15 playoffs and a relatively good chance at a WSOP entry!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Aussie & NZ PokerStrategy players Rulez ;)

Keep it going guys.

Darkneo & myself are going to own the U.K. one tonight, see you in stage 3 :P

Bart
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      Good luck Bart to you and Darkneo, lets get plenty of PokerStrategy players into the 200
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      whats that for?
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Titan World Challenge
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      ffs, did i mention i hate poker :s_mad:

Absolutely card dead, managed to laydown AQs against AA losing only min raise, but best hand was 72o where i managed to bluff 2x off a pot. Never known so little paint in a game.

At least I'm free-rolling for a few weeks after last week's cash.

Gl darkneo, i'm railing ya, but won't allow chat :s_ugly:

Busto Bart
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      wow, just checked it

good going!!
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      The Aussie/Kiwi tourney has been incredibly soft so far - plus the blind structure allows lots of play.

Bart - how many are you getting to the UK tourney?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Last week was 22 i think, this week was 30+, I guess as word spreads more and more will join.

45 diff players played at least 1 so far, top 20 Qualify for next phase.

UK (unofficial standings after 3 weeks)

1st = 31 points
      8th EagleStar88 = 12 points
      20th place = 5 points
      24th Darkneo82 = 2 points.

Just wanted to point out though that Dark had a horrendous bad beat right on the points bubble again this week, was on course for good points.

Next week guys, next week, sigh :f_grin:

Bart
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      I think diligent attendance is definitely going to make a difference come the top 10 being decided. I figure there will be some drop off in attendance as people become less likely of being able to make good points, so getting points in good and early through the E5 tourneys has to be a major advantage.

A definite advantage for us playing the antipodean comp - there are still only ten different players. If the entrant numbers stay low for the first stage, in all probability PS.com get three minimum to the E15 third stage!

Week three results haven't been recorded as yet.. I hope that isn't because there weren't 10 eligible players (we had two non eligible players in the week three tourney).

But as it stands, and to steal your format Bart (sans fancy green text):

'stralia/NZ (unofficial standings after 10 January/week two)

1st AussieIan = 16 points
      3rd feraldave = 10 points
      4th Waiboy = 9 points

Ian, note the non Aus/NZ players aren't recording points on the leaderboard. I hope the points still count even if we don't get 10 eligible entries. :f_eek:
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      I think diligent attendance is definitely going to make a difference come the top 10 being decided. I figure there will be some drop off in attendance as people become less likely of being able to make good points, so getting points in good and early through the E5 tourneys has to be a major advantage.

A definite advantage for us playing the antipodean comp - there are still only ten different players. If the entrant numbers stay low for the first stage, in all probability PS.com get three minimum to the E15 third stage!

Week three results haven't been recorded as yet.. I hope that isn't because there weren't 10 eligible players (we had two non eligible players in the week three tourney).

But as it stands, and to steal your format Bart (sans fancy green text):

'stralia/NZ (unofficial standings after 10 January/week two)

1st AussieIan = 16 points
      3rd feraldave = 10 points
      4th Waiboy = 9 points

Ian, note the non Aus/NZ players aren't recording points on the leaderboard. I hope the points still count even if we don't get 10 eligible entries. :f_eek:

13 players total after 3 weeks/ 2 tourneys

1st AussieIan 24 points
      =2nd Waiboy 19 points
      6th feraldave 10 points

btw, only 1 non eligible in wk 3, fatsaleg is australian, clive was extracting the urine trying to get a reaction methinks!!

I think the non eligible points are going t0 the winner....so 16 points for the win instead of 15
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      You get 15 points for winning, 1 point for participating maybe?

Just realised points double for the second round... even more reason to take a few of these first rounders down!

Oh, and Bart has started a new dedicated thread in the Titan Poker forum section!