• Termis
      Known players:

0.02/0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.70 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q:spade: , J:heart:
      UTG2 raises to $0.12, MP1 folds, Hero calls $0.12, 3 folds, SB calls $0.10, BB folds. - I called here, because UTG2 was rather loose

Flop: ($0.40) 4:diamond: , J:diamond: , 9:diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, UTG2 checks, Hero bets $0.28, SB calls $0.28, UTG2 calls $0.28. - [b]standard bet IMO[/B]

Turn: ($1.24) 8:spade: (3 players)
      SB checks, UTG2 checks, Hero bets $0.59, SB calls $0.59, UTG2 raises to $3.70 (All-In), 2 folds. -was this bet ok? They both c/c two streets. I didn't want to give them free cards in case of a draw. I think SB might had TP also,but thought I would have enough fold equity with 2nd barrel

Final Pot: $6.12
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg

I don't like the preflop call, UTG2 doesn't seem that out of line with his raises so he's probably still quite strong in that spot and QJo just suck too much played like this.

Flop is mandatory bet when checked to, i'd make it even bigger to around $0.35, any diamond any J any 9 any straight draw won't fold from these guys.

I'd go with $0.8 on the turn again, 8 isn't the best card for us but we're still good enough to put a valuebet in there. Fold equity has nothing to do with this bet, we have the best hand we're betting hoping they call with worse, not that they fold.

When he jams i'm also folding, raise c/c c/shove smells fishy and he doesn't look like he's the type to do it lightly, he probably has us beat on the turn, maybe even from the start.

Hope it helps.