This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Poker Strategy table, PS Survivor Double Up

• skateblind
      skateblind
      Bronze
      Hi, I want to play in this room and I asked online support at Titan Poker, but they told me to ask PS.com. How do I unlock this restricted room? It does not have a password, so I would have thought Titan Poker would have to unlock it for my account, but apparently that is not the case.

Also, I would like to invite people to come and play in that room, I have never seen it fill up, but it has the longest blind levels I have seen at Titan Poker, 15 mins per blind, which is great for playing a decent un-rushed game of poker.

Thanks
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi skateblind,

I'm not entirely sure this is a PokerStrategy table. I think it might be another that uses the same initials. I have an idea who it is, but obviously cannot name them in the forum.

Best regards,

Bart
    • skateblind
      skateblind
      Bronze
      Ok, thanks for the reply. I don't suppose you chaps here at Poker Strategy would look into making a table at Titan Poker? :f_love:

If that is a possibility, I would like one which is about $1 with long blind times. :f_biggrin: