Pokerstars rakeback

• Mudrinjo
      Mudrinjo
      Bronze
      Unfortanutaly I joined pokerstars before PStrategy. I played on full tilt, but I got tired of it. I tried Pokerstars and liked it.

Problem is rakeback. I cannot do it through poker strategy. Is there another way to get rakeback?

T you.
  • 16 replies
    • Mudrinjo
      Mudrinjo
      Bronze
      ???

Anybody?
    • shivas80
      shivas80
      Bronze
      Pokerstars is pokerroom wich gives 0 rakeback to anyone...
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Mudrinjo,

You don't get rakeback as such from PokerStars, as shivas mentioned, they just don't do it to anyone.

You do however get a form of player return via the VIP scheme, cashing in fpp for bonuses, freerolls, ad hoc promotions etc just like all poker rooms do.

I think (could be wrong) from other chat in the forum, that Full Tilt amongst others proves better returns for smaller stakes players, but Stars actually provide higher for the top level/higher stakes players.

I'm sure someone will correct me on this if I'm wrong, but I'm sure that's what I read somewhere.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Mudrinjo
      Mudrinjo
      Bronze
      Then, I have to get to high rollers :)

Thank U!
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Mudrinjo
      Then, I have to get to high rollers :)

Thank U!
      Grind up to $1k, then take one buy in shot at NL1000. If you fail, rinse repeat :D
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      putting 1k on roulette is more +EV imo...
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      lol, i read somewhere that giving me your 1k is even more +EV since you'll lose it anyway.
    • Mudrinjo
      Mudrinjo
      Bronze
      What about PStrategy points? Can I get that?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      What about PStrategy points? Can I get that?
      You will continue to receive PokerStrategy points as long as you signed up originally through PokerStrategy (which i seem to recall you said you did).

You won't receive PokerStrategy points by playing roulette or giving your money to andreibalint though :D

Best regards,

Bart
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      A small reminder. Rake @ FTP is higher for microstakes (%6.66 of the pot - 0.01$ for every 0.15$). Stars is better upto NL10. Once you reach NL25 you can switch to FTP for rakeback whoring.
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      I am currently on 52% rakeback on stars with first deposit bonus, silverstar bonus, F40 cash credit and stellar all running. If you know how to take maximum advantage out of a room you can really get a lot of benefits. I am also pretty fortunate though. Hope this helps.
    • AugustusCaesar
      AugustusCaesar
      Bronze
      Unfortanutaly I joined pokerstars before PStrategy. I played on full tilt, but I got tired of it. I tried Pokerstars and liked it.

Problem is rakeback. I cannot do it through poker strategy. Is there another way to get rakeback?

T you.
      You get FPPs which you can change for $ or some things from the store .. You can play FPP satellites from which you get great rakeback in T$ (perfect for SNG players), or change T$ for real $ here on the forum ..
    • deus073
      deus073
      Bronze
      Damn, if i knew Poker Stars doesn't give me any rakeback, i would have sticked to FTP. T_T
      Now i'm kinda upset i didn't know this. My bad thou...
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      The whole 0% rakeback isn't as bad as it sounds.

At the moment you can gain some serious "rakeback".

First Deposit bonus + Stellar Rewards + FPP spending or earning T$'s through FPP satelittes and also PS just had a F40 Promotion which was nice.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      can any1 share what is the expecteable amount of rakeback a supernova non-elite gets?
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by supeyrio
      can any1 share what is the expecteable amount of rakeback a supernova non-elite gets?
      37-52% depending on whether you play SH or FR, and how close you get to SNE.