This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] 50NL SH BvB 43s

• Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (4 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

UTG ($31.08)
      Button ($68.64)
      Gerv (SB) ($50.75)
      BB ($44.28)

Preflop: Gerv is SB with 3, 4
      2 folds, Gerv bets $1.25, BB calls $1

Flop: ($3) J, 5, 2 (2 players)
      Gerv checks, BB bets $1.50, Gerv raises $6.50, BB calls $5

Turn: ($16) 8 (2 players)
      Gerv bets $9, BB calls $9

River: ($34) A (2 players)
      Gerv checks, BB bets $26.78, Gerv calls $26.78

I was experimenting with c/R - followup Turn line while being OOP since I knew he saw me check/folding 2 or 3 times where I raised in early position and thus OOP postflop

Now when he calls the Turnbet, I either put him on NutFlush like A:d4 or A:d3, the strong suited aces he would 3bet pre
      Also he could have Jx which can be turning in a bluff on the river when I check.

I don't think I can get WORSE hands call the River thus I opted for check/call despite the thought that worser hands could check behind since it depends on the opponent I am playing against whether he can make bluffmoves

Since I only have went to SD with him once (He played TPWK very passive) I opted for a check/call here

Thoughts?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      c/r flop is interesting line.
      If player like to raise a lot then you can also take bet/shove line on that boards or just cold 3-barrel him if he doesn´t want to go on showdowns
      river: hard him to call you down with one pair hand, so I kind of like c/c river, although when he bets himself I think he mostly has there two pair hand
      So instead of c/c I think betting river 8-10$ is also fine option, since he might call down light or shove with bluffs/two pair hands