How will i find out if i have cleared the 50 dollar bonus?

• JohnDavis
      JohnDavis
      Bronze
      Hi, well i recently joined pokerstrategy, well i was wondering how will i find if i have cleared my 50 dollar starting captial? I play on full tilt, i am confused because i have happy hour points and i spent points on tournaments, so therefore idk how many points i have in total. So like will i get an email that will tell me that i have cleared my bonus?
  • 4 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey JohnDavis,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.

AFAIK, In order to clear your $50 starting capital, you need to collect 1,000 Full Tilt Points (FPPs). For each dollar raked from a pot, you receive 1 FPP and yes you will be notified by email I think when you have cleared the required amount,

Regards,

Kyle.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Cashier>>>Bonus or smth like that, there should be info on how much of bonus you have already cleared, amount left, points needed to clear another part of bonus etc.
    • Teyiebuns
      Teyiebuns
      Bronze
      Im confused, what do you mean "clear the starting capital". PS deposited $50 on my FTP account but it has never showed as a bonus or being viewable as a bonus? I never received an email after 1000FTP?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Teyiebuns
      Im confused, what do you mean "clear the starting capital". PS deposited $50 on my FTP account but it has never showed as a bonus or being viewable as a bonus? I never received an email after 1000FTP?
      The $50 starting capital from PokerStrategy isn't a bonus, it's effectively a gift from PokerStrategy.

You need to earn 1,000 FTP points through poker play to fully clear this starting capital. i.e. to be able to withdraw it.

Of course most players keep hold of it and build a nice bankroll from it, but it's just a safety measure in place to ensure that people don't just withdraw the $50 straight away without playing a hand of poker.

Hope this clarifies it, best regards,

Bart