Where in the world is Kingdippy?

• tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      He may have some life commitment or something that has taken over his life but would just like to know whether hes safe and sound (Ain't I caring?). He hasn't been on PS in a few weeks and played once in the last 2 months. If you could update us mate would be good.

Love you xxx
  • 3 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hey!

As far as I know, he's been doing a lot of moderating, work for the university and playing playstation 3, that's about it ;) . He was fine when I last spoke to him, haven't haven't seen him on skype since 26. dec. though so he's probably just very busy.

Primzi
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      He may have some life commitment or something that has taken over his life but would just like to know whether hes safe and sound (Ain't I caring?). He hasn't been on PS in a few weeks and played once in the last 2 months. If you could update us mate would be good.

Love you xxx
      Don't be ridiculous. You know he has no life :f_biggrin:
      But yeah, he's alright.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vhallee
      Originally posted by TobyCS

Love you xxx
      Don't be ridiculous. You know he has no life :f_biggrin:
      But yeah, he's alright.
      You spoke to him then? No one else has afaik