Hello from Latvia!

• ginteens
      ginteens
      Bronze
      Hello
      Im Gints from Latvia.

Just few day ago passed a quiz. And get 50$. I wanted to ask how many points i need get to withdraw money in Betfred?
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Gints & welcome to the community,

Full details on how many points etc appear in the following thread, but I can tell you that you need to earn 2,000 to clear the starting capital.

There is also a 200% first deposit bonus available if you make a deposit of your own funds, details on points required for this are also in the thread.

Take you time to explore the website, we have lots of strategy material, free live coaching sessions etc available to you.

Wishing you every success and enjoyment in your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Marty99
      Marty99
      Bronze
      I would like to add one question:
      If i won more than 50$ could I withdraw all money or only 50 dollars which pokerstrategy.com gave me? :\
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Marty99
      If i won more than 50$ could I withdraw all money or only 50 dollars which pokerstrategy.com gave me? :\
      Hi Marty99,

If you win money, you can withdraw your profit (subject to the platforms own withdrawl conditions), but you cannot withdraw the $50 starting capital until you have cleared it.

Please note however that you should not just simply 'gamble' with the money. The strategy guides provided prove time and time again to be the best way of retaining and building your starting capital into a sizeable profit.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • Marty99
      Marty99
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Originally posted by Marty99
      Hi Marty99,

If you win money, you can withdraw your profit (subject to the platforms own withdrawl conditions), but you cannot withdraw the $50 starting capital until you have cleared it.

Please note however that you should not just simply 'gamble' with the money. The strategy guides provided prove time and time again to be the best way of retaining and building your starting capital into a sizeable profit.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
      :D no no, I'm not the "gambler" :D
      thank you for info. I will try to play carefully and rationally :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      :D All good Marty,

No problem my friend, happy to help.

Yeah, most members have found that slow & steady in the early days reap rewards later on at the higher stakes. Patience is the key.

Good luck my friend, let us know how you get on, maybe consider starting a blog or something.

If you encounter any situations where you are not sure, don't hesitate to post in the sample hands boards. Members are experiences coaches/judges will be happy to guide you or provide a 2nd opinion.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart