Hello from Bosnia!

• Pnnkaznk
      Pnnkaznk
      Bronze
      Hello to everyone,

I'm from Sarajevo, playing at FT for 2 months. Earned some money there and want to transfere money to another poker site. How long I have to wait to withraw money to VISA debit card.

This is great site, i played poker at facebook with playmoney, and i wuld never transfer to real money if there was no this site...

PS: Sory for bad english.....
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Pnnkaznk & thanks for the intro, your very welcome here.

The withdrawal conditions vary from platform to platform, however as long as you have earnt sufficient points to clear the starting capital and any bonus, it should be available to be withdrawn.

Sometimes platforms require you to first make a deposit on a site or play for certain length of time. I'm not 100% sure about Full Tilt, but their Website has a useful FAQ section that will no doubt help. If not drop them an email.

Wishing you continued success and enjoyment in your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • s1m0nmp
      s1m0nmp
      Global
      Hello Pnnkaznk
      Do you maybe know which Pokersites allow players from bosnia? and if PS gives Starting Capital to those players?
    • Pnnkaznk
      Pnnkaznk
      Bronze
      I get starting capital at Full tilt, earn 200$. I deposit with Visa debit card, and hope i can withraw money to same card. I'm waiting for 5 days now.

I belive you can play on every site that suport payment by Visa, i don't know if there is any restriction to particular country. But it seems there is not many players from bosnia at this site....
    • s1m0nmp
      s1m0nmp
      Global
      Ok hvala
      Ja sam jedan... al dijasopa :-) pa stoga mogu preko austrijske adrese da se registrujem... ne znam da li ljudi s adresom u BiH mogu dobit starting capital