my feedback of pokerstratergy

• johny8984
      right first off thanks pokerstratergy for all the articles they have improved my game no end

my main many thanks mostly go's out to the community that is here on pokerstratergy there are plenty of people that are more than willing to help if you just ask in the forums there's almost an unlmited amount of knowledge amounst the players and some fantastic video' coachings

something ive noticed in my poker game ive gone from a 2-3 year breakeven player to a longterm winner (200k hand sample) since ive joined your site a coincidense mayby but i think its down to the content of this site personally

may i and all the pokerstratergy players prosper and improve

only thing that i didnt get was the $50 bankroll (no problem i had the money to back myself and also the confidence after reading the articles)

total bankroll before reading anything from this site 300-400 dollars nevr changed for 2 years

bankroll now happy to say i just broke the $1200 mark

playing fixed limit 1/2 full ring, nl10bss (just started bss thought id start from the bottom (nl5)) also play don tourneys 13 roi

many thanks johny :f_biggrin:
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Always great to hear how PokerStrategy has helped members that study the articles and get the best out of all the membership benefits here.

Shame you didn't get the starting capital, but looks like you didn't need it and just goes to prove that it is just a very small part of the benefits you get here.

Thanks for your nice comments johny and wishing you continued success.

Best regards,