This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL50: Blindbattle KQ

• AceOnRiver
      AceOnRiver
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $50,25
      BB:
      $51,10

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with K:diamond: , Q:spade:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $1,50, BB raises to $4,50, Hero raises to $14,00, BB calls $9,50.

Flop: ($28,00) 9:diamond: , 2:club: , Q:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero ?

Well i cant fold to every 3bet and i cant call oop with kq so i bluff 4bet basically
      now if i get flattet and a King comes on the flop id probably b/f cause few people would continue with less than AK here.
      IF the Q hits as its been here, i dont think that flatting with AQ is as likely so i want to go broke and wonder if i should c/r or b/broke

what u think of my "considerations" Oo
  • 5 replies
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      I think AQ is one of the more likely hands he is flatting. I put him on AQ/AK, TT/JJ, maybe slowplaying AA. That means if Q hits you are in trouble, and if a K hits you are in trouble. I would fold to his 3-bet, after just 44 hands against this guy balancing lines isnt really an issue.

As played I b/f flop, I dont think your hand is good enough to go broke in a 4-bet pot and he is only putting his money in with better hands.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      you can´t fold tptk in 4-bet pot, so I´d b/c flop, since I´d expect him to shove worse hands than yours, like TT/JJ, some worse Qx hands
    • AceOnRiver
      AceOnRiver
      Bronze
      i dont have tptk, and if he has hit his toppair its most likely that its better than mine :(
      i dont think balancing is unimport because u have only like 50hands
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      So difficult hand if you ask me i think that the only hand you are currently ahead is AK.

U just have 44 hands of him but i think those 4 bet calls IP are usually pretty strong.

You have initiative so your can cbet here but u are pot commited then.

Very difficult spot. U can shove but i think u are way behind in almost every case except AK.

So if you take line c/r or b/c result is the same.

If you are way ahaed fold eqity is pretty high otherwise there is no fold equity at all.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AceOnRiver
      i dont have tptk, and if he has hit his toppair its most likely that its better than mine :(
      i dont think balancing is unimport because u have only like 50hands
      right, meant tpgk, but most of the times people are shoving AK, so I´d not be too worried that you´re dominated there