Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $50,25
      BB:
      $51,10

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with K:diamond: , Q:spade:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $1,50, BB raises to $4,50, Hero raises to $14,00, BB calls $9,50.

Flop: ($28,00) 9:diamond: , 2:club: , Q:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero ?

Well i cant fold to every 3bet and i cant call oop with kq so i bluff 4bet basically
      now if i get flattet and a King comes on the flop id probably b/f cause few people would continue with less than AK here.
      IF the Q hits as its been here, i dont think that flatting with AQ is as likely so i want to go broke and wonder if i should c/r or b/broke

what u think of my "considerations" Oo
  • 5 replies
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      I think AQ is one of the more likely hands he is flatting. I put him on AQ/AK, TT/JJ, maybe slowplaying AA. That means if Q hits you are in trouble, and if a K hits you are in trouble. I would fold to his 3-bet, after just 44 hands against this guy balancing lines isnt really an issue.

As played I b/f flop, I dont think your hand is good enough to go broke in a 4-bet pot and he is only putting his money in with better hands.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      you can´t fold tptk in 4-bet pot, so I´d b/c flop, since I´d expect him to shove worse hands than yours, like TT/JJ, some worse Qx hands
    • AceOnRiver
      AceOnRiver
      Bronze
      i dont have tptk, and if he has hit his toppair its most likely that its better than mine :(
      i dont think balancing is unimport because u have only like 50hands
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      So difficult hand if you ask me i think that the only hand you are currently ahead is AK.

U just have 44 hands of him but i think those 4 bet calls IP are usually pretty strong.

You have initiative so your can cbet here but u are pot commited then.

Very difficult spot. U can shove but i think u are way behind in almost every case except AK.

So if you take line c/r or b/c result is the same.

If you are way ahaed fold eqity is pretty high otherwise there is no fold equity at all.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AceOnRiver
      i dont have tptk, and if he has hit his toppair its most likely that its better than mine :(
      i dont think balancing is unimport because u have only like 50hands
      right, meant tpgk, but most of the times people are shoving AK, so I´d not be too worried that you´re dominated there