Leak Buster BSS

• Omrell
      Omrell
      Bronze
      Hi, I have been playing 14k hands... I know they are not too much.
      Yesterday I had a bad session that made my think about my game... Maybe am I doing something wrong?
      These are my stats, I play ABC-BSS Poker, Do you find any leak?

Thanks ! ;D
  • 11 replies
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      mostly looks ok
      you dont have to raise every single hand in fullring games, you can limp behind with pocket pairs, suited connectors in middle/late position.
      players on nl5 are so bad they will call down with 2nd or even bottom pair, so you dont always have to make a continuation bet - bluffs dont work against fish.
      same with blindsteals, not much point trying it at this limit.
    • Omrell
      Omrell
      Bronze
      Thanks for the tips!

Are there more oppinions? :D
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      For me the stats looks good the vpip and pfr is nearly same which is good, maybe u can post some speculative loosing hands so we can judge
    • Ishindar
      Ishindar
      Bronze
      you stats look very good imho. the only problem i see is that you cbet way too much, i would consider cbet only when u hit and also against tight players. cbetting lose fish when u dont hit is pointless.
    • Bierbaer
      Bierbaer
      Bronze
      Yeah cbet seems a bit high but on the other hand you're tight so you have a hand to cbet with most of the time.

The gap between flop aggression and turn aggression seems a bit high, i.e. you're aggro on the flop oftentimes just to give up on the turn.

So either you're too aggro on the flop or too passive on the turn, it could mean either one.

Maybe you really cbet slightly too often.
    • Omrell
      Omrell
      Bronze
      Yeah I have been analysing hands, and always that I have been the agressor preflop, I am doing the Cbet against one player, maybe I shouldn't Cbet when the board is low or there is a pair, because the Cbet seem that not work properly in those boards.
      I never do a 2nd barrel, I also may correct this, When do you think is a good moment to do it? Because I as Bierbaer said, I have a lot of agro difference between flop and turn.

Thanks ! :D
    • Bierbaer
      Bierbaer
      Bronze
      This is a very complex theme, you can find an article about it here.

If you have a hand in which you cbet and weren't sure about the 2nd barrel you can also post it in the hand evaluation forums and ask if it was a good spot.

If you're not sure about the reasoning for or against the 2nd barrel you can always ask the handjudge to explain his thoughts more precisely.
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Don't be such a preflop nit, and stop going to showdown so much.
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ishindar
      you stats look very good imho. the only problem i see is that you cbet way too much, i would consider cbet only when u hit and also against tight players. cbetting lose fish when u dont hit is pointless.
      eeh? what? so if u have AKo and u dont hit the flop heads up u check fold it??
    • Ishindar
      Ishindar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Heffron89
      Originally posted by Ishindar
      eeh? what? so if u have AKo and u dont hit the flop heads up u check fold it??
      in some cases thats the best play, yes. it depends on your opponent type the board texture and your position. villans will exploit you if u cbet too much.
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      This is NL5 we are speaking about 90% are fishes maybe 1% is able to adapt to his cbet range