Problem with payout

• niveaformen
      niveaformen
      Diamond
      Username Message
      niveaformen,
      15.01.10 13:12: Hello,

I requested TAF payout of 55$ to Titan poker at 31st December.
      It's already 2 weeks passed, can u tell me when I can expect this amount at my titan account?

Thanks

Thomas,
      15.01.10 16:45: Dear niveaformen,

Thank you for your message.

We will investigate the issue and inform you as soon as we have any update on it.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
      Thomas

Thomas,
      18.01.10 16:16: Dear niveaformen,

We regret to inform you that, in accordance with our Terms and Conditions, we have decided not to transfer you the Tell-A-Friend bonus.

We have taken this measure because people you referred did not pass our security check.

We are not able to give you any further details, as this information could theoretically be abused to disable our security system.

A security system can nevertheless only function correctly if we take consequent logical action.

Best regards,
      Thomas

niveaformen,
      18.01.10 16:18: But how could they received starting capital if they didn't pass security check?

Thomas,
      18.01.10 16:27: Dear niveaformen,

sometimes different security checks are done. I can't inform you on the procedures of our security team. I am sorry but I can't give you any more details on this.

Best regards,
      Thomas

So, this is copy of my conversation with ps support. I'm interested to know how I can make payout now? Should I tell my friend to make that security checks? I don't remember I had to made any check after received my starting capital...

Thanks for answers
  • 11 replies
    • T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Silver
      is this a bad joke, or what?! :s_evil:
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      This kind of thing happens far too often and the support rivals that of Full Tilts.

As someone who promotes pokerstrategy through various websites i get highly concerned when i read stories like this or of peoples TAF accounts being closed. Especially when i have no control of whoever visits my website and clicks on my referral links.
    • niveaformen
      niveaformen
      Diamond
      Thomas,
      20.04.10 16:20: Dear niveaformen,

We regret to inform you that, in accordance with our Terms and Conditions, we have decided not to transfer you the Tell-A-Friend bonus.

We have taken this measure because people you referred did not pass our security check. We are not able to give you any further details, as this information could theoretically be abused to disable our security system. A security system can nevertheless only function correctly if we take consequent logical action.

Should you have any other questions or issues please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards,
      Thomas

niveaformen,
      21.04.10 00:35: So, every TAF money I get in future I won't be able to withdraw because 1 man (who possible I don't even know) didn't passed security check?

Just remove those people who didn't pass this security check and that's fine for me...

Thomas,
      22.04.10 09:31: Dear niveaformen,

Unfortunately I can't give you any details why our security team made this decision.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
      Thomas
    • niveaformen
      niveaformen
      Diamond
      So, I waited for over a month to something be done and still nothing?

I can't control who will register through my blog...

It's not so much about money, but if u offered this promotion than u should do your side of job...

Thanks
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi niveaformen,

I am sorry to hear about this. However, our Security team's decision is final.

Regards,
      thunder
    • triggger
      triggger
      Bronze
      Same story again!!
      Don't like what is happening wit this TAF program!
    • onepark
      onepark
      Bronze
      This is seriously stupid,

There are no point doing TAF any more as they refuse to pay out regardless.

I got $95 on my TAF program and waiting for money booker, i donno if they will pay out or not, IF they not than i will stop promoting TAF program for this site.
    • DiscoNinja
      DiscoNinja
      Bronze
      This is absolutely disappointing. You should discontinue TAF after this. I don't even believe any more that MB will be implemented. It's been 6 months or more since MB was mentioned as 'coming soon'.
    • SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      how did they received starting capital, and didnt passed security check, that was a joke ? I have just requested 100$ payout to titan poker, hope i wount get same problem with "security check"
    • onepark
      onepark
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SirPaulius
      how did they received starting capital, and didnt passed security check, that was a joke ? I have just requested 100$ payout to titan poker, hope i wount get same problem with "security check"
      Yup thats right. Also for people who did not pass security check they wouldn't rec starting capital! so i don understand what is the problem
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey there,

just to clarify: The issue isn't with the one requesting the money not passing the ID check, but one of the users referred by him. If that's the case, please drop me a line at hadi@pokerstrategy.com and I'll see what I can do :)

Hadi