HU NL blog, the Big Daddy, the Messiah, the Cadillac, the … of poker

• DevilDonk
      My name is Denis and I come from Slovenia, probably no one here on PS knows me and recently I decided I’m going to change that (or at least try). I have been playing poker for about 2 years now (1 year with PS), and I don’t have much to show for. I’m a pretty bad player and a lazy one to top it off, my biggest problem is my sick alter ego, most of the time I’m a pretty shy quiet person and you would really have to go out of your way to make me angry, but on not so few occasions I turn into a rude aggressive temperamental maniac. This has been making my life and my poker carrier really difficult.

I play poker on mansion, and I have been struggling to find a variant that suits me, first I thought it was cash games and although I do like them I have settled for HU SnG instead. I feel like I play better than most micro limit players and my reasoning behind my choice was that this way I can get bad players 1-1. I don’t know if that was correct I guess only time will tell. I did play SSS for a while and while I found it extremely good for learning and getting a feel for the game it didn’t really make me enjoy poker.

Hope this blog will help me speed things up and motivate me to play my best game and put in some decent volume. I hope you guys like it and I hope I get some critics because I will be posting some difficult hands (at least for me), I will try to update as much as I can.

I will be playing 2$ SnG with a bankroll of about 80$, for now if anyone is interested these are my stats according to sharkscope: GAMES PLAYED: 456, AV STAKE: 2$, AV ROI:10%, TOTAL PROFIT:102$.
  • 3 replies